1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

rather be a man or woman ???

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mooglekexin, Feb 1, 2004.

?

well ?

1. woman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. man

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simple really, what sex would you rather be born as ???

i see this turning into another bud head orgy thread...

2. Yea it will.. starting with me..

Wouldn\'t matter to me.. Just as long as I can have sex 24 times a day!!!!!!!1

3. It\'s easier to be a man, dont have all that... girl stuff to worry about...

4. i prefere being a guy, we get away with stuff a bit easier. methinks

5. Ha! are you serious?? all a lady has to do to get her way, is blink smile pout, cry ( this one works espcially well with tickets), or if they don\'t mind...show a lil skin.... ladies have it much easier.... ( aside from the whole pregnancey an other womenly dealings ofcourse)

so aside from that i\'d say it really wouldn\'t matter, i think i\'d be who am either way.... thoguh i really don\'t mind being a guy....

i guess i might find out in my next life, oh\' well...

6. Hey guys....... have you heard of historectomys???

Don\'t have to worry about prgnancies or periods...

7. I\'m just glad I have the thing that enters the other thing. Not the thing that gets entered by the other thing. it\'s just got to be better for us.

8. i love being a woman, and despite common thought, the \"womanly things\" that are suppost to be bad are what i\'m most proud of...i mean, i get to bring life into this world...guys just don\'t have that equiptment.

oh, and by the way...can we say...multiple orgasms?!

9. lmao, i was thinking the EXACT opposite!! i\'d think it\'s better for us lol.

i like being a women, so i \'m voting for women. but there are times i\'d like to be a man:)

10. hahaha!!! gotcha there!

11. i didnt mean like that dude, i ment like getting away with stuff. acculyy i dunno. being a guy rocks.

i know! no i dont

12. well, the poll is 7 to 10. I guess this means guys must be better...

13. Yea I definately like the way I am so I\'m gonna hafta say a guy. There\'s just something about wakin up in the morning with a springy friend already awake waiting on ya, that makes me smile :)

14. I LOVE being a grrrrl :p:D aaaaaaaahhhh...:)

15. I wanna be a lesbian...

16. It\'s much better being a woman because we don\'t have to worry about things like size and performance.

17. you should have tried:

am a man would want to be a man
    am a man would want to be a woman
    am a woman would want to be a man
    am a woman would want to be a woman

that would have been interresting...

18. i figured..

19. i was going to but stml kicked in and i forgot the options :D

20. Well put...

Grasscity Deals Near You

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.