RATE YOURSELF - Do you look like a pothead without trying?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by IfImoffpleasecorrect, Jan 23, 2016.

1. 10 for 10 I don't go anywhere without reeking of dank past the red eyes stage nowadays everyone thinks I gotta lazy eye hence so tight all the time

2. #22 tokinblackguy52, Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    I'm an ass

3. "I used to get so paranoid in places like this. Stayed in my house for days with my weed psychosis. My neurosis was think everybody's staring at my red and shift expression but now I'm past caring." Glory days by just jack

4. Dude Haha I'm right here with you. I have long ass hair and a beard, so I do look like a stoner, but the only reason I keep my hair is so when I'm on stage playing music, I fit the image of a musician

5. Man...I used to get it a lot when I was younger; monotone deep voice, eyes not too open, laziness. Changed my ways and people would be surprised that I do haha.

Me before: 9/10

Me now: 2/10

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. I personally love clothes and fashion so I'm kinda trendy but like the classic dark jeans, oxfords and a fitted button down on the regular. On weekends though, gimme some shorts and a t. My red eyes always give me away though.

7. Im a skateboarder and everyone assumes all we do is smoke weed but i look nothing like a stoner(though im always stoned lol)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app