Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate this weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dogma1102, May 14, 2018.

1. Just got this stuff a few days ago. what are your thoughts? I don't have the luxury of going to a store to buy. When I run across good shit I take notice. Yes, this is good to me.:smoking-bong:

Attached Files:

2. Out of 5.5/10, looks good but average just based on appearance

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's really good! It was nice and trimmed very well. It smells exactly like a skunk. I'm growing two super skunk right now. Wonder if its the same?

4. #4 mid mang, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
    If I hear one more person say "i got dat gas" lol. Not referring to you, but, in general skunky smelling weed "gas" (gassy/diesel/sour/skunk flavor profile) just have pungent genetics. Even if it's not that potent and cured like shit it will still reek.

My point is, I don't think the weed looks bad I just don't think its what I would consider quality loud/dank. A lot of people pawn off their bullshit "gas" that reeks but is just the same as all the other bullshit legal states export with an extra smell.

Like im only saying all that because ive picked up weed from a trillion different places and people and if it's selling point is that it's "gas" 99/100 just mid grade dank, and it doesn't look too frosty.

so probs about a 5.5-6.5/10, but then again I can't see the bud IRL.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nice weed man

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'd burn it. Couldn't really rate it until after. I don't care what it smells or looks like, just the affects after smoking. And don't get me wrong, I can appreciate a good looking bud.