Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate This Bud? And what strain could it be?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by chigbicken, Dec 5, 2012.

1. I picked some of this up for a reasonable price (irrelevant) and was wondering if it looks to be good quality and what strain it could be.

Sorry for the dodgy photo.
    [​IMG]

2. Considering there is hundreds of strains. Who knows. Looks flame from what I can see. Not to bad. 7 out of 10 by looks. How was the high?

3. Im gonna say an 8 , looks real sticky, but it is hard to tell from that pic, could be better or worse.

4. yeah didnt think the strain could be told, worth a shot ha.
    the high was like the other stuff ive had around here, real chill and relaxed with the munchies and makes you laugh and stuff, and makes you real tired when youre coming down. i only smoke about once a week too

5. Why that there cannabis is Super Skywalker Silver Haze.

6. 7/10 looks leafy

Definately looks like "marijuana strain"