Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Dreamland. This film is awful, a complete waste of time.

• Like Like x 4
  2. #18622 Vee, Jun 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2021

A man discovers that his hallucinations are actually visions from past lives

Note to Director: Wahlburg don't do SciFi,,with stunts that have little meaning to the story

er ...what story?

stunning goof: Bathurst describes his bullet as "250 grams of lead" - he probably means 250 grains, which is a common bullet weight for a .45 Colt round. The cartridges on the table appear to be .357 magnum, though, which is never delivered in 250 grain slug weight.

Stoner Value -Medium Low

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Pitch Black 10/10 I Love This Movie. It was Just on Reguler TV an Apparently They Showing All 3 of Them on This Channel Today. I Love all 3 Riddick Movies NGL!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I caught that trilogy some months back ....still great waiting for part 4..?
    this keybord is driving me crazy GGGGrrrr! lol

• Winner Winner x 2

5. What Do You Think of it? Which One You Like Best?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. #18626 Vee, Jun 19, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2021

the destuction of mars by the robots was well done in both film and book

I don't know why the producers didn't cash in on such a prize and make the full movie rather
    than dropping obvious hints..?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1

7. The dog and monstor I often ffwd thru the bounty hunter crap

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Lol I Like How They Had Jordi Molla in That One Too He was The Psychotic Leader of The One Mercenary Group Who Gets His Head Cut Off By Riddick Just Before The Monsters Attack lol if You Know Who I Mean?

Yea Tho That Dog Like Creature was One if My Favorites too I was Sad When He Got Killed :( I Really Hope They Do a 4th Movie too that Would Be Great!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. John Wick Chapter 2 10/10 This Movie was Pretty Lit! I Like That Name of That Bad Gyal Gianna Too It Very Pretty!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 4
  10. Haunt 10/10 because it's savage :hello::hello:
    Haunt_Character1Sht_USA_DEVIL_1.jpg
    A group of friends discover a haunted house on Halloween and decide to explore it. However, things do not go as per plan as the night turns deadly

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2

11. the Evil Dead, my favorite, cheap, nasty and well written IMO
    showed a big profit, with a huge fan following

Army of Darkness part 2 of the above, Bruce Campbell as Ash rules here

@BrewsnWeed666 part 3 the Eveil Dead Rise with many from the Tv series
    Ash vs the Evil Dead, out soon?
    The deadites return, this time with a female heroine in an urban setting as the Necronomicon unleashes its terror on a sky rise building in the city. The heroine will be focused on trying to save her family while navigating the dead-infested skyscraper.

• Winner Winner x 4
  12. Black Or White 10/10

Another 10+ for Janeline Hayes, momma mia what a beautiful woman

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. The odds 2/10... I was enjoying the film until the 2nd part of the challenge wasn't as bad as the 1st part & then they started talking about love, so i turned it off :laughing::laughing:
    MV5BNWYxNTI5NzctNzRmZC00YTE5LWIyYmItOTg5OTE1YmZmOGNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzczNzUxNTI@._V1_.jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Fuck yeah new evil dead!!!

• Winner Winner x 4
  15. The Purge Election Year 8/10 because it's savage & adds to the films :hello::hello::smoke:
    MV5BMjI3MDI0MTA1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTk4NjU5ODE@._V1_.jpg gm3HMb.gif tumblr_osjg8hNeRM1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. Antman. 5/10. Couldn't wait for it to finish. Had its moments but I found it a bit boring and predictable.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Rurouni Kenshin: The Final - 6.5/10

It's a Japanese manga story set in 1879. There's some really cool fight scenes and the sword play is absolutely fantastic. Western directors and fight choreographers could learn a thing or two by watching this!!!

But other than the action scenes its dull. It slows the pace to a crawl at times. It should have been 30 minutes shorter.

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. 47 metres down uncaged, I give it 8/10 because it has everything u want in a shark film :confused_2: + some of the kills are savage :jump::jump:
    34784701_so.jpg giphy - 2021-06-30T023088.gif

• Winner Winner x 4
  19. Never Seen that one Brews ima Have to Check it Out.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

20. Hell yeah you should watch it T:D I was expecting some low budget shark film but it was actually decent :jump::jump:, the sharks in the film are also blind & have a heightened sense to hearing so they go savage when they hear stuff :yay::yay:

It's also on Netflix so if you've got that you can watch it for free well kinda T :laughing::laughing::D

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1