Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Crank 10/10 It a Pretty Silly Movie But Worth Watching If You High Like I was. I was Dying At That Part Where Jason Statham Make Love to Amy Smart Right in Front if Everybody lol. We Going to Watch The Second Movie of it Tonight.

@BrewsnWeed666 You Ever Watch These? If Not You Should Check Them lol.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. the joker still 10 out of 10

• Winner Winner x 3

3. Oh hell yeah I think I watched these Before T I've deffo seen 1 of them but not sure which :smoke:

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Watching analyze this, 7/10 for content and acting love this movie. Watching analyze that next.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Wrath of Man - 8/10

It's a Guy Ritchie movie so it's gonna be a little different, in a good way. It replays a part of the movie over and over from different POV's and it gives you a little bit more to the story each time. Statham is a boss as usual.

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. Spiral 10/10 because it's savage & has some twists you don't see coming @Dizzy it was lit T:D
    MV5BZjI4ZWQwYzctMGJlMi00OTE1LWFkNjMtY2VlOGQxZmVhNDYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMxOTE0ODA@._V1_.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. #18607 Dizzy, Jun 6, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
    Crank 2-High Voltage 10/10 Me an My Man Watch This Last Night. It was Even More Wild an Silly Then The First One. The Dude That Play "El Huron" Owned His Role in the Movie.
    Also That Part Where They was Keeping Ricky Verona's Head Alive in The Aquarium to He Could Watch Chev Be Killed had Me Like OMG WTH!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2

8. What Is That About again? It Isa Movie Like Saw?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Hell yeah it's about a copycat killer T:D

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Nice! An It Savage too Like The Others? Ima Have to Cop That Movie Soon.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

11. Seven rogue soldiers launch a preemptive strike against a newly discovered alien civilization
    in the hopes of ending an interstellar war before it starts
    Its a low budget C/D title (or was this some kind of a fan film?, not really sure) with Bruce Willis. Do not expect any interesting shoot outs, fight scenes or effects, story is... lets call it "simple". Couldnt watch it in one go, found myself escaping the torture every couple of minutes. Acting aligned with the simple cliche story so do not expect anything in that area as well. Very little character back story and universe lore, characters are shallow and aliens are just simple strange looking cannon fodder with high tech appearing randomly, talking some brief non sense here and there and doing silly stuff before they are shot. Sound was okay I guess for a low budget... thats why I gave it 2..tomino007
    Star Wars by 'Glock and Colt' only one winning here is Willis for that fat pay check. imo avoid

Stoner Value -Low

In 1970s London amidst the punk rock revolution, a young grifter named Estella is determined to make a name for herself with her designs. She befriends a pair of young thieves who appreciate her appetite for mischief, and together they are able to build a life for themselves on the London streets. One day, Estella’s flair for fashion catches the eye of the Baroness von Hellman, a fashion legend who is devastatingly chic and terrifyingly haute. But their relationship sets in motion a course of events and revelations that will cause Estella to embrace her wicked side and become the raucous, fashionable and revenge-bent Cruella
    Great chick flick with much guy action too, and something about 101 Dalmatians in the background,
    great art, and fashion, take your girl

Stoner Value- High

A cold and mysterious new security guard for a Los Angeles cash truck company surprises his co-workers when he unleashes precision skills during a heist. The crew is left wondering who he is and where he came from. Soon, the marksman's ultimate motive becomes clear as he takes dramatic and irrevocable steps to settle a score.
    as mentioned earlier

Stoner Value - Medium

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Faster...It was Ok I Would Give it 7/10 TBH was Surprise He Spared the Preacher tho an Didn't See That Twist Coming Until right at The End.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

13. Remember Venom .....

you will note the swat shootout 10/10

on par with 'Trust me ' with the minigun? ............Not a chance, its better

• Winner Winner x 3
  14. Unbreakable 9/10

A 2000 M. Night Shyamalam flick.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. The Departed, 8/10.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  16. John Wick 10/10 I Love these Movies...Me an My Boo Watch the other 2 Soon as well.
    I don't Like the Part Where they Kill the Puppy
    Also R.I.P Michael Nyqvist too I Wish He was still Around Dude was a Great Actor.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 4
  17. The Purge: Anarchy 10/10 because it's savage:smoking:
    p_800x1200_PurgeTheAnarchy_En_032916.jpg giphy - 2021-06-16T093457.450.gif

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Brews I wish the purge was real. That would be tight! I really like the franchise.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Dude u have no idea how many people I'd purge lmaooooo, I'd be 1 of them that has a hunting list :laughing::laughing: 1st person I'd butcher is the Dr who made me a cripple:laughing:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. #18620 citrina, Jun 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
    A Quiet Place II: 6/10
    Cillian Murphy and Millicent Simmonds were fantastic. I really bought their story and connection. They reminded me of the atmosphere of fear and despair that I felt perfectly in This War of Mine (who does not know, this is a very cool survival game in a dark setting - here is the link for review). On the flipside Emily Blunt and Noah Jupe's characters were infuriatingly bone headed at times, so much so that every time it cut back to them I groaned. The son is easily the weakest character of the bunch imo. Thematically I liked what they did with the children though, and their impact on "humanity". It has its tense moments for sure, not as much as the original imo, but it still delivers the uncomfortable feeling that the original did. Solid, though unspectacular follow up.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1