Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Cool Mon ICW to See What You Think Of It.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I can't watch films that ain't in English man... Even with subtitles I can't get into them kinda films :laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. morning Brews ive posted couple PMs one yesterday one this morning ,,just letting you know mate ,,,,,mac.

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. I know what you mean as often the subtitles have no relation to whats actually meant

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. My next one might have to be Austin Powers The Spy who shaged me. I watched the first one the other day. Might as well get the second and third in.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Those Movies are All Wild/Funny AF lol I Hope You Enjoy. I Like The One With My Home Girl Beyonce in it too thats My Favorite. Have You Seen It?

~Toni~

7. @BrewsnWeed666 Did You Ever Watch That New Saw/Spiral Movie? Was it Good?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. I haven't watched it yet T:( i went to watch it & the quality was trash so I turned it off smh

• Informative Informative x 1

9. Ohhh Damn Maybe Some Other Times Then. Tag Me in Here if You Do Please? I wanna Know if it worth Watching.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Hobbs & Shaw 10/10 This Movie was Lit AF! Plus Ima Big Fan of Idris Elba too He was The Bad Guy in This Movie. @BrewsnWeed666 Have You Ever Seen it?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Eleven Eleven

A comedy/sci-fi movie that came out in 2020
    It was cheesy fun. 7/10

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Army of the Dead - 6.5/10

Some parts were really cool. I loved the intro credits montage and the characters. The story was meh.

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. The Purge 7/10 because the kid was dumb as fuck for letting some person in :laughing:
    p9622770_p_v10_ab.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. I don't think I've seen it T :eek: is it good???:smoke:

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Yessir lol It Stars The Rock an Jason Statham too. Check it Out if you wanna It still a Kinda New Movie too.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Had to watch Hereditary again.
    9/10

Good movie

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Mystic River: 8/10

Great movie but sad and definitely not cathartic. Murder mystery directed by Clint Eastwood.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Anna's Eve
    5/10

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Sun Dogs
    8.5/10

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Nightcrawler (2014) Second time I've seen this now after watching it on its original release. Jake Gyllenhaal absolutely nails his performance and is totally convincing as Louis Bloom. Well worth a watch if you haven't seen it. 9/10

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1