Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. #18501 Vee, Apr 30, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2021

MMA fighter Cole Young seeks out Earth's greatest champions in order to stand
    against the enemies of Outworld in a high stakes battle for the universe.

PC game hits the bigscreen with both karate and kung foo at the same time
    few will see this as a fight between china and japan? No need for Cole?
    Tournament maybe next film..? as still theirs no story here yet?
    Monster Hunter another pc game to movie scores higher
    more questions than answers,

Stoner Value - Medium

UK, Aug. 15, 1939: 17 days before WWII, an English teacher and his camera
    disappear on a coastal boarding school with 20 German teen girls.
    Miller gets the job 6 days later, secretly trying to find out what happened

Stoner Value - Low Muddled Drama

A three-person crew on a mission to Mars faces an impossible choice when an
    unplanned passenger jeopardizes the lives of everyone on board.
    starts well as an accurate SciFi but falls heavy later, not enough action but stuff is realistic

Stoner Value - Medium

Cold War spy Greville Wynne and his Russian source try to put
    an end to the Cuban Missile Crisis

Benedict Cumberbatch scores well here no matter how crappy the story..and its a crappy story
    In the shadow of the Cold War a letter from Oleg Penkovsky (Merab Ninidze) an agency of the Soviet Union received by M16 stating the concern of Penkovsky about world safety and his anxiety about a nuclear war, So Emily Donovan (Rachel Brosnahan) a CIA Agent reached out to MI6 Agent Dickie Franks (Angus Wright) , who recruited British salesman Greville Wynne (Benedict Cumberbatch) to be their spy.

Stoner Value - Medium (Cumberbatch Fans)

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. Guardians of the Galaxy vol II.

8/10 loved the childish sense of humour

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Voyagers 7.5/10

It's essentially Lord of the Flies in space.

• Winner Winner x 3

4. Yea We Got That Tax Collector Movie because You Have Recomended it to Me in The Past. It Isa Awesome Movie I Agree V.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Watched This Movie Called Baby Driver Early Today. 8/10 I Would Say. Some Actors I Recognize in it Like Kevin Spacey an Jamie Foxx. Plus Eiza Gonzalez in it an ima Big Fan of Hers. She a Dime too.
    It Sucks She Got Killed By The Cops in This Movie tho lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  6. Four Brothers. It was Cool i Would Say 7/10 imo.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1

7. The plot follows H, a cold and mysterious character working at a cash truck company
    responsible for moving hundreds of millions of dollars around Los Angeles each week.-Guy Richie

But I got HomeFront(2013) instead, still not much difference, other than the size
    of Stratham's paycheck, I've been promised its on its way

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Didn't know wrath of man was a guy richie movie. I'll check it out. I like his style.

• Winner Winner x 2

9. I Haven't Seen The Wrath of Man Yet...How was It? I Have Seen Home Front tho Lol James Franco Asa Villain.It was Ok Tho. I Like The Dude Who Played The Biker Gangster in That Movie.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. ee1b3976-54c2-421f-aeb4-0c2070732aa2_1.66b08672a7c1463da3ae0c3c2f0adc19.jpeg saw-lionsgate-dv.jpg

SAW 10/10 because it's savage & creative how Jigsaw fucks with people :laughing::hello:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Saw 2 10/10 because it's savage as fuck from the start :hello::hello::smoking:
    Saw_II_2005_original_film_art_5000x.jpg b88a374f75278a3659eec5b010615967f6c51b31_00.gif

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

12. That's My Favorite Saw Movie lol You See The Part Where.
    That Gangster Guy Throws Amanda into The Pit of Needles When it was His Test LMAO Harsh AF!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. That bit is savage af T he just launched her & makes her dig smh :laughing::hello:

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. I tried 'the Saws' but in truth, horror bores me silly ...maybe I live a violent life.. my Mom once said ...lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. Dude the saw films are dope as fuck :hello: I'm going to watch saw 3 later :laughing::jump:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Yea That Dude was a G tbh...Them People aint Know they had a Psycho in the house with them too lol.
    He Killed that Other Gang Guy in there an Plus he Cut Off a Part of his Own Neck to See the Number on it lol He Would Have Killed more too.

Saw 3 pretty Brutal too if Remember right.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

17. Hell yeah he was a savage T he got fucked up at the end though :D

I can remember parts from some of the films but idk what 1s are from what if that makes sense T :laughing:, I remember 1 starting where they're in a glass box & there's a girl & 2 men having to pull each other towards a saw blade :bolt: & 1 with a car & people attached to traps :hello::hello:

• Winner Winner x 1

18. Yea I Remember that one with the 2 Dudes an the Girl an the Saw Blade lol an I Remember how it Ends too lol. :sick::notworthy:

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Hell yeah T did you know there's another saw film out this month :jump::jump: it's called Spiral & it's about a copy cat killer:yay::yay:

• Winner Winner x 2

20. No I didnt Know that Bruiser...Now I do tho lol Thank You ima Have to Check that one out.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1