Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

• Winner Winner x 2
  1. Training Day - 9/10

Watched this fucked up the whole way through and honestly it's an awesome movie. A very movie like movie if u will. Shit was over the top as fuck. And honestly it had me at times kinda being like "fuck this movie" when something stupidly unrealistic would happen but that was ok because it never failed to entertain me. Which reminds me of a scene in the beginning where Denzel Washington says something like "90% of the shit in this paper is bullshit but it entertains me so tell me a story" And that's what the movie did. It entertained me and told me a story. And when you take it as that and not much more, it was absolutely kickass.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. [​IMG]
    I'm a fan of Denzel ...on my list ..I'm trying to remember the movie I watched just 8 hours back ...Na its gone

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I wish I watched it years ago. Definitely a remeber-able movie and a classic.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

4. Cameron's movie 'The girl with the Fish Eyes' I keep it under my lazy boy
    and reach when nothing else around, a fast action comic 6/10
    -but interesting concept old tech is good tech?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. #18486 Dizzy, Apr 18, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2021

Training Day is That Business. I Love The Part Where.
    Ethan Hawke Gets Left in That House With The Surrenos an You Can Just Feel The Damn Tension in There/SPOILER] My Favorite Part of The Movie is That Whole Scene!!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Not seen it yet Dizzy I'm not gonna lift that {spoiler} just yet ....lololol

• Winner Winner x 2

7. Haha Ok Well Tag When You Do Watch it Please. I Wanna Know What You Think of The Movie.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. That scene definitely had me the most tense. When the wallet came out and it was the guy's cousin I so thought he was dead and I was about to be so pissed. But instead his karma paid off and saved his life.

Also I had no idea the guy who played Tuco in breaking bad was going to be there lol playing almost the same character too

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

9. Haha Yup
    His Earlier Act of Kindness Saved Him ina Totally Different Situation Later Where He Would Have Been Killed Other Wise. Yea Tho Tuco was Funny With His Whole Sh*t Pushed in Speech lol. All 3 of Those Dudes Been Gangsters in Other Movies too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Godzilla vs Kong.

It was good, not as good as the last one where zilla fights ghidora.

Think they gave Kong too much plot armor, he normally wouldn't be a contender for godzilla, and they made godzilla too weak when he fought mechagodzilla.
    Why didn't godzilla do the atomic pulse? That fried the shit out of ghidora, would turn Kong into bbq as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. this movie shows its age and a good excuse for Washington to go crazy for 2 hours, easy money for such a heavyweight star...but like I say it shows its age ...updated or even surpassed by TheTaxman (2020)

• Winner Winner x 2

12. 'Lord of the Flies' but in a rocket and the kids refuse to take the sex supressent

Set in the near future, the film chronicles the odyssey of 30 young men and women who are sent deep into space on a multi-generational mission in search of a new home. The mission descends into madness, as the crew reverts to its most primal state, not knowing if the real threat they face is what's outside the ship or who they're becoming inside it

Stoner Value - Medium

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. K-Shop 9/10 because it's savage :smoke:
    IMG_20210420_033214.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1

14. A quiet drifter is tricked into a janitorial job at the now condemned Willy's Wonderland. The mundane tasks suddenly become an all-out fight for survival against wave after wave of demonic animatronics. Fists fly, kicks land, titans clash -- and only one side will make it out alive.

This is the maybe the 5th Cage movie I've seen recently..and I've grown bored with his 'style' of acting
    its narrow - silly-shitty and grossly unbalanced like this flic, their's no counterbalance to his dysfuntional style,
    I had hoped the Sherrif in this movie would make that clear but ....No
    [​IMG]
    keep in mind its an action comedy but am I so desperate ...? best line for me..
    "the machines are stuck in their with him..." great acting by Emily Tosta

Note Cages last flic Jiu-Jitsu (2020) score just 2.9 on imdb compared to this at 5.5
    Jiu Jitsu will be added to the Netflix streaming service on March 20, 2021.

Stoner Value - Medium predictable comedy with Mr Angry

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Hey vostok, that cover remind me of an old Peter Jackson classic..

...meet the feebles

I recommend it. And the other splatters he made. Even if you dont like splatters they have something to them. (Bad taste, Braindead and one more I think..) 51c5mA+jIpL.jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
  16. I never heard of it ...but wow Lord of the Rings Made him ...lol

Will I ever get some sleep? ...currently subtitling Le Mac(2010) French action comedy
    like Pulp Fiction but with class. IMDB promised it was gonna be remade in English but not yet?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Mortal Kombat - 9/10

I'd give it a 9 based on it being a MK movie. It obviously won't win any prizes but it was fun and did MK right. Some pretty good fatalities and Kano was hilarious. :roflmao:

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. Nightcrawler - 9/10

I had no idea what this was about when we sat down to it. I honestly was expecting some sort of X-Men type of spinoff. I was wrong, and this is such a solid thriller. Jake Gyllenhaal was so fucking captivating and creepy - I can't help but compare his development through it to Joaquin Phoenix as the Joker.

I thought that the plot got a bit shark-jumpy at times, particularly the extent to which Lou's footage was being encouraged on primetime television. Maybe I'm wrong, and American news is actually that graphic, but... that's why this gets just a 9 from me.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Perfect 10/10

• Winner Winner x 2