Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. I enjoy Kevin Smith movies alright...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Dope. 9/10. I liked it, forget all you haters.

There could have definitely been more dialogue/story but I love Star Wars and the movie was very entertaining to watch. It is really long though, so keep that in mind if you're thinking about watching it. And if you're thinking about watching it, definitely do cause it's awesome lol

A Whisker Away

Cute. 8/10. I won't watch it again but it was a nice uplifting sorta cutesie film. Nice for a rainy day in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. My Life As A Zucchini (currently on Netflix) 9/10. If you like stop motion animation you'll probably like this movie. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who may come across it but is a class A movie. Very well made and respectable.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80116741

4. Baby Driver 8/10 I Like this Movie it was Pretty Good I was Mad when that Bad Gyal Played by Eiza Gonzales was Killed by the Cops tho. Jamie Foxx was a Psychopath in this Movie lol an Plus it had a lot of Good Songs in it too.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

6. worst war movie ever, street gang mentality take on afgan peasents 3/10

7. First time i watched with subtitles and the 2nd we flipped it to english, one of the best movies ive seen.

• Like Like x 1
  8. A Simple Favor, I love Anna Kendrick!
    9/10

9. Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga - 5/10

It was a fun and goofy movie that was good overall but it just wasn't as funny as I expected. As far as Will Farrel movies go it was no Taladaga Nights or Blades of Glory.

10. @Green Dragging I Never Seen that Spy one who is in it? An yea Baby Driver was Great!

~Toni~

11. dave batista and chloie coleman,little girl is funny!

• Winner Winner x 1

12. Ohhh Yes I did See a Preview of that I do Want to See it lol it Looks Good.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Child's Play i give it 7/10 :smoke:
    913a8c0671.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. #18135 Vee, Jul 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2020

6 Chuckie movies now out getting some on 'Bride' Hijacked by gays in 'Seed'

Chuckie never ages I thought I'd seen them all or was that just one movie many times ....?

• Winner Winner x 1

15. CGI is the lead star here, with Hanks a drama queen second

both do well, IMO add this one to your blueray list
    Based upon the novel "The Good Shepherd" by C S Forester, this is the thrilling story of the leader of an Allied convoy crossing the North Atlantic in 1942 as he faces relentless attack by a Nazi submarine wolf pack. The leader of the convoy's destroyer screen is a US Navy commander making his first Atlantic crossing. The story focuses on the his command responsibility as he fights the cold, the relentless night, the brutal sea and his deep fatigue as he chases down the attacking submarines in the deadly game of cat and mouse. The exciting story, a thrilling ride-along with the beleaguered captain, so deeply portrays the elements of battle command that for a long period of time the book was used as a text at the US Naval Academy
    Stoner Value Low/Medium

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

16. Another CoVid movie with Meat!..
    Thirteen years after the global pandemic of a deadly Simian Flu, the worldwide human population has been drastically reduced, with only about one in 500 genetically immune. Civilization is destroyed from the result of societal collapse. The apes, under the chimpanzee Caesar, all bestowed with genetically enhanced intelligence by the virus, have long-established a colony in the Muir Woods near San Francisco.Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - Wikipedia

Stoner Value - High (great monkey's in a great forest)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Fright night 1985 it was good movie I enjoyed watching it and would give it a 7/10

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  18. The Orphan 10/10 this Movie was Scary asl that Little Girl was Straight up Evil. I Liked it tho was Worth Watching.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1