Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. I fell asleep too:D

2. Just watched invisible Man 2020, I give it an 8 out of 10, as I only fell asleep for maybe a few seconds, but the movie was interesting with a nice twist.

3. Watched Rashomon last night. I thought it was decent but didn’t like it as much as Throne of Blood or Yojimbo, maybe because it’s a short thriller and not an epic war drama. 7.5/10

• Informative Informative x 1

4. Russian SciFi/Action movie: Contact between most towns on Earth has been severed. A small ring-like area in Eastern Europe still has electricity, and maybe even life is being reported from the Space. What military forces find outside the Ring is shocking. There are dead corpses everywhere: in stores, in cars, on roads, in hospitals and railway stations. Who or what is destroying all life on Earth? How long will the last outpost of mankind survive?

An awkward action flick great directing great CGI..but the actors...?? who break away every few minutes
    to talk of their families, and annoying irrelevant personal stuff, much like an Italian soap but with sci fi guns,
    much,.. too much guns
    7/10: stoner value Low

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. #18107 Patricia Clemons, Jun 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
    House of 1000 corpses haven't seen a movie this scary in a while

I rember the ending was a bit different than the rest of the movie

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I saw that was on netflix or prime yesterday can't remember which. Was gonna watch it, but watched "King of Staten Island" instead.

Wasn't worth the 20 to rent it, but still 8/10. Ill rewatch and reevaluate today.

Sent from the future

7. #18109 Vee, Jun 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2020

Mel Gibson back in his 'Scrapped on Concrete' role as the last retired cop ever,
    this time same cop story almost, but inside a storm
    Not a fair review but in truth Gibson is far better than this 90's type action tv stuff,
    we can assume he's pissed off some Hollywood top nobbs

stoner value: Low (tv cop show)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Terrifier 1/10

Wow. This was one of the worst movies I've ever seen lmao. The only reason I endured it til the end was so I could review it properly here. It wasn't scary, it wasn't original, the acting was bad, the effects were bad, the color grading was like someone slapped the wrong instagram filter on. Just terrible all around. The only redeeming quality was the main girls were pretty hot. That's literally it. I can't believe some people recommended this as a horror movie.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Burden... 8.8 out of 10. True story , KKK, feel good at end of movie.

• Like Like x 1
  10. watched last nite, 'Free State of Jones', few years old, but a very good flick 8/10. Matthew McConahey(?). Based on actual event.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

11. Clich'e stoner comedy/soap, and very popular too, tho I didn't like it, many of my buddies did
    Scott has been a case of arrested development since his firefighter dad died. He spends his days smoking weed and dreaming of being a tattoo artist until events force him to grapple with his grief and take his first steps forward in life.

stoner value: High

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Last 2 Movies I Watched were Riddick 9/10 it was Cool ask an I like The Doggy Creature in there but those Mud Demons were Super Creepy! Also Jordi Molla was in it too so Good Movie.

Mission Impossible 3 also 9/10 it was Good I Like these a lot to Watch when I'm High lbvs.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2

13. tho I struggle with Vin Diesel being main actor and producer of his own flics, he does well IMO with thiese 3 films

part 2: this IMO the best

it started here, it was ok

much stoner value in all three

• Winner Winner x 2

14. Happy you Like those Films to Vostok...I Agree about the Second one as well tbh it was the Best. I get High an Watch that Movie any times its a Trip.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2

15. Vin Diesel Provides Official Update on RIDDICK 4 Furya ,...many wanting a tie in with Ripley of the Aliens
    that was last year !

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. 'Predator 2' starring Danny Glover and Gary Busey...I give it a 6/10.

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. I love the line at the end. "ok. Who's next?" :biggrin:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Jay and Silent Bob Reboot
    maxresdefault (6).jpg

I give the film 4/5 if you like clerks/mallrats/Jay & Silent Bob you'll enjoy the film, just make sure you smoke before/while watching:smoking::passing-joint::toke::smoke:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1