Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. The Mechanic...7/10 it was Ok but I knew what was gon Happen in it already lol at the End.

~Toni~

2. Watched "Capone" last night with Tom Hardy, solid 9/10

Sent from the future

• Like Like x 1
  3. Willy Wonka/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The new version with Johnny Depp.
    4/10
    Had the potential to be better than the original, but didn't deliver. Johnny Depp didn't bring much to the role of Willy Wonka. Turned him into a boring one dimensional character. Gene Wilder did a better job in the original.

• Agree Agree x 2

4. Still great value for money and Still Crazy as...but still no Mr-T.. Action 8/10

How to fly a tank ..anyone? Stoner value: High

Pirate version on YT (compare)

• Like Like x 1
  5. finally watched “Yesterday”— the movie where everyone forgets about The Beatles except one guy.

I’d have to rate it a 13/25. not terrible but not good enough to want to watch again. worth watching if you LOVE the Beatles or NEED something to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. #18086 Vee, May 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 23, 2020
    089.jpg
    Gene Wilder had the eyes now Space-X jerk has his award winning house

Elon Musk Explains Decision to Sell Gene Wilder's "Quirky" House and His Stipulation

7. I just finished ErremenTari. Don't know how to rate it but it was interesting nonetheless.

8. Haven’t sat down and watched a full movie in months

9. Joker. One of the few good DC movies that I can watch over and over. 10/10

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG]

King Lear with samurai

10/10 it was a fucking trip

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. Not Another Teen Movie 5.5/10

Pretty cool seeing all the things I didnt catch on to because I watched this when I was younger I like when I can go back to movies and catch things I've missed

Never watched it Unrated either lol So so much better. What's the point in watching something censored if it's supposed to be uncensored. Like listening to rap on the radio

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. lol “The Wrong Missy” was recommended on Facebook so we watched it. half of it was stupid but the other half was hilarious. a solid 6.5/10.
    worth watching while blazing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Rush Hour 3, always fun to watch 7/10.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. The Matrix trilogy 9/10 hadn't watched it in years, was still pretty good. i was fucked up outta my mind at the time lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Zombie Land 2- Double Tap 10/10 this Movie was Awesome an Funny ina lot of Parts too lol I liked it very Muchly.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Anything Kurosawa is most trippy ..lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. I watched "All About Steve" with Sandra Bullock which was on Showtime and it was funny. I thought it would be stupid but it was funny. I would give it an 8 out of 10

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. The two towers. 10/10 great movie especially while smoking the Halflings leaf.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Somebody on here suggested, a man from earth-2007
    9/10

And I ALSO just watched apocolyptco by Mel Gibson 8/10. Although I realized I've seen it before about 3/4 of the way thru haha
    ..:/

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

20. apocolyptco by Mel Gibson I have in my Bluray stack been their 5? years
    have yet to watch it I must give it a go ...lol I'll wait till covid is past
    these guys are suffering real bad!

• Like Like x 1