Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. We watched Cradle 2 The Grave 10/10 Good movie it is Starring Jet Li, D.M.X, Mark Dacascos, Kelly Hu, Gabrielle Union, Anthony Anderson, Chi McBride, Ron Yuan an also some other people too. Good Action Movie imo.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

2. Ever wonderd what they did with all the costumes and gear from 'Lord Of The Rings'?
    Yeah right here: .a very ugly slave girl gets far out dreams and cons others to join

scratching the bottom of the vid box, this came out 2014? one run then straight to the trash

Score 4/10 avoid

3. OoOo that's Harsh lol.

~Toni~

4. Scary Movie 10/10 because it's a classic that always makes me laugh :smoke:
    Scary_Movie-952915186-large.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

5. I love that one!!! You just got me wanting to see it again soon.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. #18046 Vee, Apr 11, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2020

2011 planet of the apes a lot better than I thought

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. The Godfather 1 & 2. Third one getting watched today just because I have to finish the trilogy. Rating = meh.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. The One 7/10 it was cool movie imo an starring Jet Li, Jason Statham, Delroy Lindo, an Carla Gugino. Pretty creative idea but I feel like the could have done more with it so it lost some Points.

~Toni~

9. I have them in my sights, some trilogies I like for long distant flights like lord of the rings etc ...lol

ps I HOPE YOU GUYS SEE THE PLATFORM ...lol

10. i am a black man,i kill vampires, and IM A VAMPIRE TOO! :eek: , i dont like paying taxes and i smoke weed :biggrin:..... Wishing all the blades a happy easter!

11. and im good with a sword;)

12. Donnie Darko (2001)

Got recommended this one years and years ago by a friend, I have no idea why I postponed watching it until now, but it was an absolutely mind-blowing film. Yeah instantly became one of my favourites of all time.

10/10

• Like Like x 1
  13. The movie blade

14. Day of the Dead...7/10 it was just ok.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Shot caller: I watch some prison youtubers and remember them saying it's pretty realistic in the way prison life, the gangs, and how fucked up everything in that world is. It was better than I expected. 8/10

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. Yup. I liked it too

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. Donnie Darko not that good I didn't get the screwed up teen thing!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Rumble in the Bronx 8/10 I like Jackie Chan Movies but this was good but the ending was annoying to me how it just went off right after the Crime Boss got ran over by the Hover Craft lbvs.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. I've always called it Rumble in Vancouver because you can see Vancouver's coastal mountains in the background in so many scenes. :roflmao: I don't think they have those in NYC ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1

20. Lol I never notice that...Thanks for telling me tho.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1