Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. I just couldn’t stay with it. I’d only give it 5/10.

2. The abc Murders by Agatha Christie with John Malkovich standard bull

strange Malkovich being a comedian and no funny.. funny for miles?

ok but don't get ya hopes up

score 6/10

3. I switched from Bird Box to The Ballad of Buster Scruggs and my inner self immediately said ahhhh Thanks. The Cohens are brilliant and the stories from Buster Scruggs offer both delicious entertainment and thought-provoking reflection. This was my third time saddling up with Buster and the gang and I can easily see me riding along many more times . I rate it an excellent movie to enjoy in an enlightened state. A perfect 10-imho .
    I hope there are others who liked it too.

4. That The Ballad of Buster Scruggs was too creepy for me but beautifully photographed (the miner)

but that women blowing her brains out ..got me ..in the following story lol

5. The Voices with Ryan Reynolds and Anna Kendrick...

9/10

Creepy af

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

6. #17526 Dizzy, Dec 29, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
    The Mummy (The one starring Tom Cruise) 7/10 I was expecting a better movie but it was okay .

~Toni~

7. I didn’t like the equalizer 2 as much either, it was all over the fucking place, didn’t keep my attention. The first equalizer is much better.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Watched the new black mirror movie, I give them a 9/10 for creativity, 6/10 for story. I like the series way better than the movie, maybe I was expecting too much.

9. Agree.
    The plot was a tangled mess.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Vice: 8/10 An entertaining look at a very not entertaining time in history. Helps show how much Bush was a dumb puppet to Cheney's big plans. Bush/Cheney fans need not apply, this movie is not for you

11. Dems will love it.
    Repubs will hate it.
    Independents will be educated and entertained by it.
    I agree with 8/10, maybe even 9/10.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I've watched a few movies recently

Tale of Tales - fucking weird but I loved it 8/10

The Greatest Showman - great if you like that sort of thing, tad too much cheese for me 6/10

Inside Out - not the best animated I've seen but it was OK, made me cry a bit but I'll call that hangover emotions 7/10

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - it's a no from me, too long, meh 4/10

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. Oh yeah...
    Birdbox - I liked it, it had me thrilled, would watch again 8/10

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  14. Fight Club 10/10

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Wife was away on a work trip this weekend so watched a few movies:

Unbreakable: 8/10 - Never saw the movie but have seen the Glass previews so decided to go back and watch this and Split. Good original take on a comic book style movie and I liked how the movie started slow and then ramped up to the most exciting part at the end.

Split: 7/10 - Another good watch and very different from Unbreakable. This movie had a lot more suspense and the action started right at the beginning of the movie. The way they tagged the end of the movie to setup Glass was great, must have been even better before knowing Glass was being made.

Escape Room: 5/10 - This movie was about what I expected, a very toned down version of Saw/The Cube. Tyler Labine is funny as always, but the deaths in the movie leave a lot to be desired (I mean that is what made the Saw movies good)...Overall a couple half hearted twists and some not great acting, but January is a slow movie month so figured I would use an A list move on it.

16. #17536 Stannabis420, Jan 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    8/10 - "The Disaster Artist" by James Franco. I watched, "The Room" quite a bit years ago. Enjoyed it.

17. Black Mass 8/10 I know a lot about most organized crime groups because I study them including James Bulger and Winter Hill gang and this movie was mostly accurate except for a few things they got wrong. Still worth the watch. tho I actually am not a fan of Johhny Depp except in this movie I was.

~Toni~

18. Ben is Back 2/10.
    Painful to sit thru.
    Watching an addict ruin his and other lives isn't entertainment.

19. "Brazil" by Terry Gilliam (on laserdisc!). - 9/10

Next, Time Bandits!

20. The Upside: 8/10 - Really enjoyed this movie, Bryan Cranston and Kevin Hart worked really well together. Really good story and entertaining the whole time.