Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Ahh! I forgot to tell you lol. Yes it was really good, my favorite is probably the second though.

Give me a movie suggestion!

• Winner Winner x 1

2. Excellent movie, I had expected to support the general in view of Trump, then end up supporting the President ...lol
    Cheers for the heads up
    Score 8/10

3. #17463 Dizzy, Nov 1, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    The Purge-Election Year 10/10 lbvs movie was wild.

~Toni~

4. LOL you should try a Russian Cinema ..lol

Venom was like watching a wrestling match peeps shouting screaming even betting ...lol

tho with recent news that CCTv cams will now be permitted

for security reason.. thats a bummer

we pay to watch a film not be filmed ...lol

5. Great movie if you like fables and devils -

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Haha yeah it depends on the movie, but in general in the US the policy (at least for most people) is to try to be as quiet as possible...A guy fell asleep during a movie a couple weeks ago and was snoring for like 10 minutes so I shook his chair and woke his ass up haha...as far as the cctv cams I am not 100 percent sure but would imagine they are in the theaters I go to, especially after the shooting we had during Dark Knight Rises I am sure theaters started upping security

7. Yep I work at a movie theatre and people are supposed to be respectful and quiet as they can during the film. I have had to tell folks to be respectful many times when others have complained to me about it.

~Toni~

8. #17468 Dizzy, Nov 2, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    Anyway we watched the 007 movie Spectre last night 10/10 lol its one of our favorite James Bond films. ICW until they come out with a new one next year!

~Toni~

9. The word from SPECTER is hes way too old for such a wrinkle bum(1968yo)

to be leaping thru cardboard cutouts of bad guys

we saw the exhaustion and wear on the last movie even the criticism of his screen peers

make up and cgi can only do so much

a black female but that was taken by the last Moneypenny

Venom guy Tom Hardy(1977) is ageing fast too

has your cinema got CCTv ..?

10. #17470 Dizzy, Nov 2, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2018

Well I still like it! People complain too much :p

We have cameras in the lobbies hallways and outside the building so far but some are saying they want to put them in the movie rooms as well.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  11. Usual Suspects
    10...classic crime movie

• Like Like x 3
  12. Sunday Stoned at the Movies proudly presents:
    The Treasure of the Sierra Madre - 1948
    Directed by John Huston. Starring Humphrey Bogart, Tim Holt and Walter Huston, John Huston's father.
    John Huston won the Best Director Oscar. Walter Huston won Best Supporting Actor.
    Classic film about the dark side of greed.
    10/10
    Treasure of the Sierra Madre.jpg

• Like Like x 3

13. This was a 10. Was not what I expected and totally captivating.

• Like Like x 1
  14. On my list a buddy saw this recently about an Indian guru..?
    having the life of 'happiness' lol

now you saw it ...I must ...lol

cheers/

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kingsman- The Golden Circle 10/10 lol I finally saw this after a long time from when I seen the first. I liked it a lot lol was not let down.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  16. Get back to me with your thoughts. Be prepared for a wild ride.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Bohemian Rhapsody - 8/10 - Really enjoyed the movie, Remi Malek was awesome as Freddy Mercury and the movie kept you engaged the entire time. Definitely a fun watch in the AMC Prime theater

• Like Like x 1

18. Bohemian Rhapsody (2018) ..lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  19. i'll do the last 2 movies i saw in theater.
    venom-6/10. felt cheesy like it was from the 80s. the movie should've been rated r and that hurt the movie a lot. venom is too violent of a character to be in a pg13 movie.
    halloween-8/10. not usually a fan of horror movies but this was good. had me at edge of my seat the whole movie and i saw it opening night with my friend and the crowd reaction while watching it made it more enjoyable!

• Like Like x 2