Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Alien Resurrection 10/10 lol was high af late last night and this was on. Movie tripped me out!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  2. The Lobster. 8/10

Extremely dark comedy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3. First Man: 5/10 - There were some really awesome scenes in the moving of the ship taking off and the flight of the rocket, that was probably the best part of the movie though. Focus was much more on Armstrong's family life and ending was a little weird, but was worth seeing in theaters for the sweet shots

4. Allied. Passed over this quite a bit on the Netflix listing in spite of my wife being a huge Pitt fan. Watched it this weekend. Rather disappointing. Kind of slow moving but in the end fair to midland. I would give it a 6/10.

5. Got to see the neww predator movie. There was a perfect balance between moments of action and then comedy. I would give it a 9/10. That and there was some bad girls in it unlike the other ones.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Ant Man and The Wasp 10/10 movie was pretty good imo and the mid credits scene is wild!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  7. #17427 Deleted member 1049288, Oct 19, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2020
    edit

8. #17428 Deleted member 940351, Oct 19, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2019
    The last film I saw (which was at the cinema) was "The First Purge", it was fucking terrible. 2/10.

It had a very SJW/PC vibe throughout the film.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. It looks shit, judging by having seen just the adverts, tbh.

10. Just finished pitch black and chronicles of riddick. Vin Diesel is the epitome of an anti-hero.

I wish he did more movies like this.

8/10

71EF9B78-C5CB-4F71-B34E-73E804EBB530.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

11. Did you see the 3rd Riddick film its also really good.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Wrong Turn 2 8/10 movie was messed up and some sick parts lbvs. Still good tho.

~Toni~

13. Going to be watching that tonight! I’m super excited. Always loved Sci-Fi, and he’s a good anti hero, not a complete douche which is rare.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

14. Lol lmk what you think of the 3rd movie (if you want)

~Toni~

15. There's Russian.. then Hollywood Russians.. sorry Dizzy still crap
    over the top violence with little kids ..still a no no for our world, ..score 3:10

They found recently Richard III bones under a British car park, this guy was the 'real' Darth Vador
    and had the bones to prove it . Bargain bin for $1.00
    Score 9:10

Another shit sex comedy yeah.. but by Trey Parker of south park puts a shine
    bargain bin .50c Score 8:10

16. I'm a fan of Jamie Lee Curtis, not dated predicable emotive scripts ..lol

“Halloween” picks up 40 years after the 1978 events of the original “Halloween,” for a final confrontation between Laurie Strode and Michael Myers. The scarred Strode has spent that time preparing for what she views as his inevitable return, outfitting her cabin in the woods with traps and teaching her only daughter self-defense.
    score 8/10

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Seven Days in May - 1963
    9.5/10
    MPW-71233.jpg

18. Peppermint 10/10 movie was awesome I love these kind of films. defo going to buy it when it is released.

~Toni~

19. Five years after her husband and daughter are killed in a senseless act of violence, a woman comes back from self-imposed exile to seek revenge against those responsible and the system that let them go free.

but..! The film was made during the height of the #MeToo controversy, which immediately caused some noticeable changes on set, according to Jennifer Garner. Normally, she had no trouble changing her outfit on the set with crew members present. However, with story after story of sexual intimidation and abuse scandals in Hollywood, she requested to use a special changing room for doing so.

Peppermint (2018) - Trivia - IMDb

Not here yet

20. What do you mean Hollywood Russians?

~Toni~