Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. 10x10
    i give it a 8/10 it was a bit slow at first but i liked it in the end

2. thor: ragnarok
    8/10

3. The Nun 2/10 I fell asleep but what I did see was stupid lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Just went to the movies to see the new movie "The Meg". It wasn't the best shark movie out there, but it was pretty good.

I'd give it a 8/10.

If you like marine and aquarium stuff then you'd like this movie about a giant shark (kinda like Jaws).

5. Now You See Me 7/10

6. Peppermint: 6/10 - This movie is exactly what I expected - Jennifer Garner fuckin shit up. It was cool to see her in such a brutal role and the movie was entertaining. Definitely a good popcorn flick and a lot of action. A little lazy on some of the story, but the movie was definitely more about the action

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. #17407 Deleted member 1049288, Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2020
    edit

8. Finally watched black Panther on Netflix..... 5/10 good visual effects, golem villan was cool before they had to kill him. Otherwise I literally called everything before it happened sooooo predictable

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. The Predator - 4/10 Movie had some funny scenes but the plot was rough and it just seemed like noone was taking the movie remotely seriously.

• Like Like x 1
  10. "Planet Terror" 9/10

My 9th viewing.

Some zombie flicks can be pretty stupid.

This is beyond and better then stupid. It's a masterpiece of stupidity

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1

11. Lol movie is gross in some parts but I still like it.

~Toni~

12. Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom 10/10

Movie was good except for one part that made me sad lol but I won't say what it is in case some people have not seen it.

~Toni~

13. Downsizing 9/10. I was pleasantly surprised about this movie. It doesn't really pigeon hole itself into any one style or genre of movie and it has a ton of interesting actors in it. For me, Matt Damon was just this kind of uncarved block that provided contrast for all these more dynamic people around him. It's unpredictable for sure, highly recommended.

Also, I think it's better to go into without knowing much about it so if you must watch a trailer, only watch the first one. The second one gives away too much. I had only seen part of the first one before watching the movie.

14. White Boy Rick: 7/10 - Decent Plot and Matthew McConaughey was really good in it, but there were some pretty big glaring plot holes that were hard to overlook. Definitely a decent watch though

15. Active measures 10/10 Sheds some good light on How Putin owns Trump

16. Upgrade. Low-budget sci-fi, that is scary, funny, serious, and great twists.

9/10

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. The House with a Clock in its Walls - 6.5/10 - Fun movie definitely geared toward younger people, but I love me some Jack Black and was entertained. Main reason I wanted to go this week was they were playing Michael Jackson's Thriller in 3D Imax which was pretty cool to see

18. Hellfest - 2/10 - Movie was crap all around lol. Bad acting, not nearly high enough of a body count for this type of movie and a predictable slow plot, and for a movie to be slow with under a 90 minute run time is tough. My brother and I had a good time laughing at it though, so all good

19. Venom - 4/10 - The movie was entertaining enough but groan inducing at points. Movie would have been greatly helped by an R rating for more violence and a higher body count. And there is some rough CGI in the movie. It was alright, but could have been a lot better.

20. The Skin I Live In - 8/10

Spanish subtitles, Antonio Banderes (sp?), some totally fucked up shit.

One of those you're awake at 1am and can't sleep let's just watch whatever random movie is on tv. Good choice.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app