Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. I was drawn to low-budget horror films. Found the film "Selfie from Hell." For a long time I did not laugh like that. But as a horror, 3/10 can even 2/10

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Downsizing 2/10

Dont recommend this movie to anyone absolutely awful 2 hours of my life gone.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. We watched Reservoir Dogs last night 10/10 lol classic movie and I like Michael Madsen part in it.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  4. Classic

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. I rewatched in the mood for love for the millionth time 10/10

6. Lol yep and R.I.P to Chris Penn!

We watched Carlito's Way last night lol 10/10 another classic!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  7. I can't get enough Al pacino love that movie

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Rampage 10/10

I liked this movie a lot and the ending was funny too.

~Toni~

9. Ant Man & The Wasp: 9/10 - Really entertaining, good plot and a lot of really fun visuals. Really enjoyed it, make sure you stay for the first after credit scene, it is nuts. The second after credit scene really isn't worth the wait.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Incredibles 2: 7/10 - Good plot and was good to see the incredibles in action again.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. #17371 Dizzy, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    We watched Kiss Of The Dragon 10/10 great Jet Li movie and what he does to the evil cop at the end is wild!

~Toni~

12. Christopher Robin: 7/10 Good story, not really a kids movie and something a lot of adults can relate to. Made me feel good I haven't let my inner child die

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. We watched Dr Strange last night 10/10 this is def one of my favorite Marvel movies ever! I really hope they do another one sometime.

~Toni~

14. Chappie 10/10 lol this movie rules something about gangster robots just makes me laugh and the ending was awesome af too. Plus Hugh Jackmans fine self wasin the movie that didn't hurt it any!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  15. BlacKKKlansman: 7/10 - Movie was really good, had a really intense ending. Probably could have been a bit shorter, but a good watch nonetheless

16. The Meg: 6/10 - Better than I expected going into it, but not by a whole lot. Little girl in the movie is funny and if you wanna go see a big ass shark on a movie screen, this is the movie for you. Also, I never want to go to a beach like in the movie, that water had to be 80% pee

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Two days ago I saw the film Deadpool 2. I'm a big fan of Deadpool as a character and I liked this movie. There was a girl named Domino, character, whose ability I would really like to get in real life. It's so useful, you're just lucky. Generally in all luck. This is a fucking awesome ability. And the film itself put probably 8/10 becouse something in this film is missing. But i can't say for sure what is missing. And I was hoping until the end of the movie that a character named Death would appear. This would be such a logical conclusion of the film. But she was not in this movie. It's a pity, because I like her too. So 8/10 is my verdict.

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. Alpha - 7/10 - Really cool visuals in this movie and ok plot about a guy bonding with a wolf and fighting against the odds to make it home.

Mile 22 - 4/10 Really garbage action movie, it has some cool action sequences but that is about the only redeeming quality of this movie

19. Avengers Infinity War 10/10 this movie was amazing lol Thanos is so bad @ss. I am happy there will be another movie!

~Toni~