Rate the the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. No problem lol. I hope y'all enjoy it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1

2. I'll have to give it a watch bro whenever there's a HD version online lol

• Like Like x 2
  3. Got around to seeing Solo last night: 6/10, for the new star wars movies I put it at the bottom of the list, I liked Force Awakens, Rogue One and Last Jedi better, but it was still an enjoyable watch and fun to see how Han got his start

• Like Like x 1
  4. Definitely would recommend man don't be to high for the show lmao.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I'm always high man lmao only time I'm not is when I'm asleep :laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Well it's not to hard to follow It so get blasted if you want lmao.

• Winner Winner x 1

7. I just wanna see a dinosaur fuck someone up tbh man lmao

• Like Like x 1
  8. Then you will not be disappointed lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Dammit lol I wanted that kid to get ate in the last one lmao

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lol that hybrid dinosaur was cool how it could blend in! And the giant sea dinosaur lol that thing was scary.

We watched bat man vs superman dawn of justice last night 10/10

Movie was amazing lol and that doomsday monster was cool. I liked this one a lot.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  11. The hobbit desolation of Smaug. 10/10

I have seen the first 2 of these movies lol they are awesome. I wish I could see the third sometime. That dragon was really cool!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  12. If you haven't seen Shin Godzilla, I think it'd be worth the streaming rental. It was done by Toho Studio, which is the company that did all the rad Japanese ones. It's way more about the characters and politics, including interesting politics between USA and Japan, but it still has awesome Godzilla time. I'll give it 10/10, I'd like to see it again without the overdubbing. Rather it be original Japanese with subtitles.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. #17333 Original Tonika, Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    Lol I have not seen that one lol will check it out thanx.

My dad had all those old Japanese ones and he gave them to my husband before he passed away! They are kind of cool.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  14. haven't seen this one yet, but it looks really interesting. apparently it's political commentary about the japanese government's immediate response (or lack of response) to the fukushima disaster. It shows how all the levels of bureaucracy slowed down any plan of action until it was no longer relevant to the situation, and how this lack of decisive action cost people their lives.

I downloaded it a while ago and watched the first five minutes, I was really excited to see the classic title sequence.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Stephen King Misery. 10/10.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. #17336 Original Tonika, Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    Not interested in politics but those giant monsters are cool lol

~Toni~

17. It definitely had some scenes that were not so subtly similar to video footage of the tsunami. It was pretty emotional to watch actually. I think Godzilla for the most part has always been a political commentary, obviously first about the devastation of nuclear weapons.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Coco 9/10

Fantastic songs, great story that made me laugh and cry, and beautiful visuals added to the fact that I'm a sucker for Disney/Pixar are all the reasons why I rated it so highly. Definitely not for everyone.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Annihilation 8.5/10

Interesting story, visually stunning, glad it didn't devolve into "people with machine guns shooting aliens for an hour" type of movie too badly. I rented it as a 4k streaming on my new LG OLED TV with the audio over my 5.1 surround and have to say I was in almost constant awe of the audio and video. Definitely a good movie to pack a fat bowl or a jay with.

Some negative points for bad CGI a few times and I think they left a little too much on the table that could've been explored or explained. A plot hole or two.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You