Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Drop Dead Fred: 5/10 I used to watch this movie a lot when I was a kid, and my brother and I are starting a podcast where we discuss old nostalgic movies, watch them, and then discuss if they held up or not and this movie ended up being first on the list. It definitely does not hold up, and I didn't remember like 80% of the movie

2. We watched Transporter refueled 10/10

Was kind of weird without Jason Statham but still a good action movie

~Toni~

3. Watched about 4 episodes of "The Rain", which is a netfix original that's Danish with English dubbing. It has some interesting aspects but overall it's a generic Walking Dead with same ol same ol situations, plus more plot holes.

5/10

4. Bomb City 8/10 pretty good true crime movie based on the murder of Brian Beneke. He was ran over by a car during a fight between Punk rockers and jocks in Amarillo, TX in 1997.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Black panther 10/10 I liked this a lot lol not going to give anything away but I hope they make another one!

~Toni~

6. Avengers: Infinity War 8.5/10

• Like Like x 1
  7. 3 Ninjas 8/10 one of my favorite movies as a kid lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Maze runner the death cure 10/10

It was a good movie an worth watching but sad ending lol.

~Toni-~

9. Godzilla 10/10

We liked this a lot and my man says they coming out with a new one next year. That will be amazing.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  10. Deadpool 2 : 8/10

• Like Like x 2
  11. All the Money in the World 10/10

• Like Like x 1
  12. Re-watched Godfather II

Love it everytime 10/10

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Suicide squad 10/10

I like this movie a lot Will Smith as deadshot and Margo Robbie as harley quinn were my 2 favorites. That el diablo guy was awesome too!

I hope they do a second one with the same actors and actresses.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  14. A Quiet Place - 6/10.

Overall an entertaining and definitely suspenseful movie but has some pretty major plot holes that are hard to ignore.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Dammit! I had high hopes for that one

put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning

16. I gave quiet place I think an 8 or 9 out of 10, impressing how the movie holds you with very little dialogue, I loved it.

Action Point: 4/10 - This is definitely a movie to watch on Netflix with some buddies while smoking a bunch of fatties, if you liked the Jackass movies, you will at least be entertained. It's under 90 minutes and is essentially an episode of Jackass with a really loose plot. I had to see it though cause I am from Jersey and this movie was loosely based off the old death trap Action Park

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Jurassic world 2 8/10.

No spoilers few things I didn't like about it. But over all it is another cracking film and it kinda revealed what the next movie is which I'm looking forward to it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2

18. Thanks for not putting spoilers lol we going to see that this weekend.

Anyways we watched Sicario last night 8/10 lol movie was cool an I see they going to have a second one out soon too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  19. No problem lol. I hope y'all enjoy it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1

20. I'll have to give it a watch bro whenever there's a HD version online lol

• Like Like x 2