Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. There are 7 seasons out and each episode is about 55min give or take, its basically a gigantic unpredictable movie.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Its like the best show

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Just don't read anything about it online, you dont want to spoil anything!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Lol ok you guys got me curious I will tell my man to find it for me soon.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mother 10/10

Holy crap, what a crazy ass movie

it's getting pretty squanchy in here!

6. Interesting, my brother is a huge movie guy and he almost walked out of the theater during Mother because he hated it so much haha, but to each their own!

Finally got around to seeing Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 yesterday: 7/10 Movie was funny and fun, some of the humor was a little bit too juvenile (The dax line I have legendarily big turds was the one line that really made me roll my eyes) and man was it fucked up what happened to Peter's mom

• Like Like x 1

7. Lol which one did you like better the first or second?

8. #17168 Dizzy, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    we watched Kiss Of The Dragon last night 10/10 pretty good Jet Li movie lol that ending & what he did to the bad guy was wild. whoever that evil French guy was he is a good actor too I recognize him from the first Bad Boys movie.

9. Moana- 3/10

I know it doesn't count but i tried watching big bang theory the other way, i confidently give it a 0/10. Trash

10. Batman, from 1989. I give it 8/10. Good movie, especially in its own time. You can say there were super hero movies before it, but nothing worth watching. It’s the comic book movie that started comic book movies.

On a side note, going back and reading from page 1 in 2009 is great.

11. Where The Sidewalk Ends - 1950
    Starring Dana Andrews and Gene TIerney. Directed by Otto Preminger.
    Top notch, gritty, dirty, dark Film Noir. 10/10
    Where_the_Sidewalk_Ends_POSTER.jpg

12. Desperate - 1947
    Desperate is notable for being directed by Anthony Mann and featuring an early performance by Raymond Burr as a particularly nasty POS villain.
    The plot is a bit far fetched but the rest of the movie makes up for it.
    Good piece of 1940's noir.

8.5/10
    desperate_ver2_xlg.jpg

13. The Grey Fox - 1982
    The greatest movie no one remembers.
    One of my favorite films.
    10/10
    grey-fox-aff-01-g.jpg

14. We watched Demolition Man last night 8/10 pretty good movie imo. Lol i like when Wesley Snipes plays the bad guy in movies.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Wolf of wall st 10/10 Films amazing :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Plan 9 From Outer Space - 1959
    Arguably the worst film ever made. This film is so bad I can't give it a rating.
    Six bong hits didn't make it any better.
    Plan 9 From Outer Space.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. I definitely liked the first one better but still enjoyed the second one.

Over the ridiculously cold weekend in NJ (got to -4 on Saturday, not used to that shit haha) I went and saw Jumanji (2018): 4/10 It made me laugh here and there, but it was pretty easy to see what was going to happen in the movie, kind of reused the same plot structure as the original (which is to be expected I guess) but when comparing to the first Jumanji it isn't anywhere near as good. The Rock was funny, but he ain't got shit on Alan Parish.

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. Kingsman The Secret Service 10/10 I was really feelin this movie an my husband says there is a second one out so I am wanting to see it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. If you liked that, definitely watch the second one! The church scene in the first one is in my top 5 movie scenes ever, just so brutal and shot so well. The second one I really enjoyed as well, not quite as good as the first one, but still a great fuckin movie.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

20. IKR that church scene was wild!! I was not expecting it. Thnx for the info tho I will have to check out the second one soon :)