Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Sin City 10/10 still one of my favorite Quentin Tarantino movies. A lot of great actors/actresses in it too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. We watched The Equalizer last night 10/10 I like Denzel Washington when he plays the unstoppable good guy in movies lol Plus Marton Csokas is another great actor an villain too. I heard they are making a number 2 of this movie which is great news imo

3. 28 days later 10/10 lol I like zombie movies and it would suck if they were fast like the ones in this movie.

@BrewsnWeed666 have you seen this one? It takes Place in the UK I think.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

4. Yeah it kicks ass i'm sure theres another one called 28 weeks later, you should watch a film called dog soldiers it's about werewolf's :D

• Informative Informative x 1

5. Yea I seen that one as well lol. I like the first one tho when Jim turns into a savage against those military guys. Dog Soldiers ok cool i'll have to check that one out sometime thnx.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. A great old movie. Douglas Fairbanks in Robin Hood - 1922. 9/10
    Poster - Robin Hood (1922)_02.jpg

7. The Big Sick, good movie

it's getting pretty squanchy in here!

8. #17149 Dizzy, Dec 30, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    Deadpool 10/10 lol this was funny Ryan Reynolds was perfect. Icw to see the 2nd one when it is released.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Had a week off from work so caught up on some movies:

Sing: 7/10 - Fun movie with a decent story line, although if you make that movie with real people instead of cute animals it would quickly become the most depressing movie ever.

The Shape of Water: 8/10 Nice original plotline and some great visuals in the movie. I loved Pan's Labyrinth so giving this a shot was a no brainer.

All the Money in the World: 7/10 It was a good way to learn about the Getty kidnapping which I had no prior knowledge of. Real wish Kevin Spacey wasn't such a piece of shit, because he would definitely have been a better villain in the movie than who they recasted with. Also, there is one scene in the desert in the movie where it is clear they just digitally overlaid the dudes face over Kevin Spacey's and the shit looks weird.

Man vs Snake (Netflix documentary): 8/10 If you are a video game nerd or ever saw King of Kong and liked that, this is another very well done documentary about marathoning the game Nibbler. Never even knew of the game prior to watching the documentary but it was done really well.

• Like Like x 1

10. Lol my daughters watch Sing all the time :D

why do you say it would be depressing?

11. If you turn that Koala into a person, He is trying to live his dream and failing miserably, has creditors breathing down his neck, holding a fraudulent competition while having the most inept assistant ever who does nothing but make his life worse haha. In the end, it all works out clearly, but most of that movie would have been a big downer with real people lol

12. #17153 Dizzy, Jan 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2018

Good point I never thought about it like that before!

anywho

We watched Jurassic World last night I would say 7/10 Chris Pratt is a good actor and I liked that they had B.D Wong in it from the first one but nothing will ever be as good as the original JP imo. Also not buying that a dinosaur as Smart and Ruthless as the Velociraptor could be tamed. That Hybrid Dinosaur was cool af tho

13. As soon as I saw that water beast I predicted what would happen and it did. That is why I like GoT.

Last movie I saw was Home Alone, great classic 10/10 in my heart

• Like Like x 1
  14. #17155 Dizzy, Jan 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2018

Lol I probably should have known that was going to happen but I honestly didn't :eek: That water beast was scary lol

What do you mean GoT?

15. The Fifth Element 9/10 lol good movie I had just seen this for the first time last night even tho it came out in 97. Kind of trippy movie imo.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Game of Thrones, c'mon now!

• Funny Funny x 1

17. Lol my dad used to watch that I still have not seen it :p

18. If my advice means anything, do yourself a huge favor and give it a shot.

• Like Like x 1

19. It does mean a lot imo lol I will check it out this weekend most likely