Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. The Big Short 8/10 good movie about people who bet against the housing market before it crashed in 2008.

2. Murder on the Orient Express: 6/10, decent suspense flick, a little slow at points but ultimately worth a watch

3. The Man with the Iron Heart, 8/10. Depressing, good acting, very good story.

4. Eight Men Out - 1988
    Dramatization of the Black Sox Scandal.
    Several players from the 1919 Chicago White Sox conspired with gamblers to throw the 1919 World Series.
    Great movie. One of my favorites. 9/10
    Eight Men Out - 1988.jpg

5. We watched Van Helsing last night starring High Jackman and Kate Beckinsale. Had my doubts about this one when my husband picked it out but it was actually really good movie I would say 8/10.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Justice League: 6/10 Fun movie, always good to see the Justice League together, still could have been much better.

My Friend Dahmer - 7/10 Interesting look most people don't take at a serial killer, their childhood. This movie follows Dahmer's life as a teenager up until he abducted his first victim, very interesting movie.

• Informative Informative x 1

7. I liked Justice League lol we went and seen it on Saturday. Did you see the mid credits scene in that movie. Got me to excited lbvs.

8. Yep I definitely liked it too, the best of this series of films between Superman, Batman V Superman, and Suicide Squad but still, something about these movies feel forced and are not nearly as good a time as the Marvel movies are, and I am a much much bigger DC fan than Marvel, so maybe I am just holding it to a higher standard.

Yep always gotta stay for the credit scenes, the one was funny, the one at the end got me super pumped

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Rangnorak was way out there as far as Thor movies go, was like a cross between Star Wars/ Scifi & Thor it was more of a stand alone then I sequel IMO, not a second for you to relax its full on action! Definitely worth the price of admission

10. #17070 Dizzy, Nov 30, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2017

Good point! This guy I work with at the movie theatre says they are in the process of making another Suicide Squad as well :D I hope they have the same Harley Quinn she killed it.

11. Buster Mal’s Heart... solid “Meh.”

I wanted to like the movie a lot more than I did. It had a lot of potential but the director obviously wanted the audience to have unanswered questions in the end, to the point where she overvalued “weirdness” over symbolism and storytelling. There’s 3 alternate realities, one of them is entirely pointless and has nothing to do with the actual plot. He’s lost at sea just because why not? If you look up interviews with the director you’ll see that was her logic behind it.

Could have been really good, wasn’t. Any writer should know there is a BIG difference between an incomplete story and an ambiguous story

12. Yeah she was awesome, so was Will Smith as Deadshot! But please, no more Jared Leto lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. #17073 Dizzy, Nov 30, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2017

true that Lol Deadshot was cool af. Lol you were not feelin that Joker? Seems like a lot of people didn't.
    I liked El Diablo too, having Pyrokinesis or any kind of power really would be amazing oml.

14. Not even a little bit lol, One of my new favorite jokers is Cameron Monaghan on Gotham, absolutely excellent in the third season. El Diablo was pretty cool as well!

15. Last film i watched was Leon film is weird as shit

16. Never seen that show lol might have to check it sometime. How many seasons have there been already?

• Like Like x 1

17. Have you seen a show called Boardwalk empire? It's up there with sons of anarchy & breaking bad & TWD :smoke:

18. Nope can't say I have lol I don't really have a lot of free time but ill try to watch it. what is it about tho?

19. Currently in its 4th season on Fox, first three seasons are on Netflix. The first season is a bit slow, season 2 and 3 really pick up though, very good show if you are into Batman.

• Like Like x 1

20. Nice! thnx for the info. I will check it out soon :)

• Like Like x 1