Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. That and there will be blood. The best.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. the Grey 8/10, disliked the end, although pretty badass

3. Suicide Squad 10/10

ili lol Harley quin was great and so was diablo

• Like Like x 1
  4. Last movie I saw was terminator 2 : judgement day. Iv'e never seen the first or the second (i know i know) but i decided to watch t2 high as fuck and it was nutty. Loved it. 9/10

• Like Like x 3
  5. Con Air 8/10 loses a few points with me because of Nicholas Cages fake accent lol but still a good movie.

• Like Like x 1
  6. X-Men Apocalypse 6/10
    Neighbors 2 5/10
    Captain America Civil War 7/10
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of The Shadows 5/10

• Like Like x 1
  7. Suicide Squad 10/10 because i enjoyed every second of it start to finish. I like that these are becoming more adult oriented for those of us that are not 25 years old (stop over thinking everything and just enjoy it, its a super hero movie!)

Dead pool 10/10 (same reason as above)

Blood Father 8/10 because it really hits home when you have a daughter. Mel Gibson is still one of my favorite actors.

Angry Birds 10/10 because it was clever, refreshing, adult themed and keeps you smiling.

Warcraft 9/10 because I love the Warcraft universe blizzard has created and Travis Fimmel is an awesome actor. Could have been a little longer and could have focused a little more on the races and classes and not the "fel".. but overall I loved it.

Sausage Party 2/10 because it was a total let down, an abnormally large piece o shit with sprinkles of comedy that come at totally unexpected times. It feels like its trying to hard the entire time youre watching it. I expect more from thst group of actors, and typically like all of their movies together and indidually... but this was just bad. There were some funny parts, and if you were obliterated I could see someone laughing hysterically although I did not have that experience.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Captain America civil war 10/10 lol best C.A movie so far.

• Like Like x 2
  9. The usual suspects 8/10 because the ending was amazing but I feel like it relied too much on that and didn't deliver enough during the rest of the movie. Still awesome though.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Now
    u see me 2. 6/10. Too many special effects

• Like Like x 1
  11. Seven 8/10 whats in the box.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Knucklebones lol. non rateable!

13. Awakening - 10/10 I'm a sucker for plot twists/psychological thrillers. Available on Netflix.

What's eating Gilbert grape - 10/10

• Like Like x 1
  14. 36 chambers of Kung fu 9/10 because of old Kung fu movie cheesiness. Lol

• Like Like x 2
  15. From dusk till dawn: I'd give it an 8/10 I had it on my netflix for a long time but never watched it, it was better than I expected.

• Like Like x 2
  16. honestly don't know the last movie i watched from start to finish, i start so many and don't finish.

but the sherlock tv series on netflix has episodes that are like 2 hours long, and feel basically like a movie.

i would give the show as a whole a 9.3/10

• Like Like x 1
  17. I luv the part at the very end where they show that the bar was connected to a temple.

• Like Like x 2
  18. we watched Zombie Land with Kyra today 10/10 lol funny.

• Like Like x 1
  19. 31 directed by rob zombie. Was pretty bad 4/10.

20. Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping 5/10. It had some hilarious scenes and songs but also some very unfunny jokes. Worth one viewing.