Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Secret Life of Pets

8/10

Overall a pretty good animated film, had a bunch of laughs, and really great voice syncing. Also they nailed the generalizations of most pets haha.

Worth the money

• Like Like x 1
  2. Into the Wild

10/10- one of those films that changes your overall perception on life.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Saw the new Star Trek last night, girl wanted to see it, I was pretty baked so the half the movie I had no idea what the hell was going on lol

6/10

4. 23 Blast

8/10- Anyone that loves sports and enjoys an inspiring story would like this.

5. Just watched "Sky High" with Kyra lol 8/10 gets a few extra points for having Kurt Russel in it. Disney movies not really my ting tho I just watch for my daughter.

6. The Shallows. 0/10

What a turd. Like the shark got mad because it had a hook in it mouth. But it didn't think twice about biting the steel angle iron on the buoy. Why didn't the shark just eat the damn whale?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Goodfellas 10/10 classic!

• Like Like x 1
  8. conjuring 2 8/10 great movie.

• Like Like x 2
  9. The Hateful Eight (2015)

8/10. big fan of Tarantino. the cast and cinematography was fantastic as usual with his films

• Like Like x 3
  10. Hateful 8. 4/10
    10 Cloverfield lane. 6/10

11. Jason Bourne 6.5/10

Not terrible but not great. Was nothing like The Bourne Identity, which i still thoroughly enjoy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Lights Out 4/10 typical boring modern horror movie. Plus i knew what the ending was going to be like half way through the movie. lol smh

13. Suicide Squad in 3D... I'll give it a solid 7/10. Did a great job introducing characters into the DC universe and setting up some future Batman storyline as well. I didn't enjoy the new Joker that much and there are some generic enemies. Will Smith was great as Deadshot and Harley Quinn was pretty cool, worth a watch but nothing to write home about.

14. Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked

Sober review: 0/10 and I think I have a blood clot from watching sober.

High review:5/10... I keep thinking of that Robot Chicken sketch where the chipmunks fuck some groupies...And now I have strange feelings for chipmunks.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lol I love watching random movies stoned. After I get my hair cut I'm gonna go watch one right now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. Batman v. Superman Dawn of Justice 7/10. A few plot holes however the movie would have been hot garbage if Afleck did not rewrite the script.

17. Suicide Squad, 8/10

18. I can't remember the last movie I watched... I'm watching The Sopranos though. I haven't caught up to the part I stopped watching yet, but I give that show a 7/10.

How can you give Hateful 8 a 4/10?
    Furthermore, how can you put 10 Cloverfield Lane over Hateful 8?

The ending of 10 Cloverfield Lane pissed me off so much. I really enjoyed the Hateful 8.

19. Suicide Squad 4.5/10

wasn't a very enjoyable experience. setup was lame, pacing horrible, and overall plot was pretty dumb. Jared Leto's Joker was forced and completely unnecessary to the story. Will smith as Deadshot was the one redeemable factor. Had they cast someone else, would have been even worse. Batman: Assault on Arkham remains the only Suicide Squad movie worth watching.

20. No country for old men 9/10

Absolutely refreshing. Seriously one of the best movies I've seen.

• Like Like x 4