Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. "Killer Clowns From Outer Space" with a bit of OG Fire hash on some home-grown Blue Dream. :lmafoe:
    The movie was so bad, it was good! :laughing:

Granny

• Like Like x 3
  2. Last movie I watched was Party Monster. I'd say it's a 7/10. I liked it

• Like Like x 2
  3. I downloaded the Super Mario Bros. (1993) movie just to see how bad it really was. The IMDB rating of 4.0/10 seems fair. It's a pretty funny film though, especially if you watch it while high. Mario is played by a fat, middle age man with a mustache, it's just not right haha.

4. Blow 10/10 classic film in my opinion. one of my favorite crime films that's based on a true story

• Like Like x 6
  5. One of my fave!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. 99 Homes - Andrew Garfield, Michael Shannon, Laura Dern

A recently unemployed single father struggles to get back his foreclosed home by working for the real estate broker who is the source of his frustration.

Loved it! 8/10

7. everybody wants some 7.5/10
    same director who made dazed and confused so check it out if you liked that.

8. Grandmas Boy lol 10/10 was the first time I have seen this and its funny AF

• Like Like x 3
  9. If you haven't read the book, I would definitely recommend it. It goes way deeper than the movie and you learn the real ways he used to smuggle shit in and how unlucky he really was in the way he got caught.

I think Dazed and Confused is a perfect 10/10, one of my favorite movies of all time, was it actually decent or did it seem like a blatant rip off?

10. the brood.

10/10

11. classic

• Like Like x 1
  12. Love & Mercy. about Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys

Give it a 9er/10er

Paul Dano was in beastmode as the young BW

• Like Like x 1
  13. i thought it was decent, but if dazed is a perfect 10 for you then you're probably gonna be a little disappointed. it's like dazed in the sense that it's all about the characters, if you can't get into the characters then the movie will probably seem boring. it's set in the 80's so the soundtrack is a little weaker as well (just my opinion of course)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Warcraft, took four sessions to get through this movie, I put it on to make me fall asleep. It wasn't great but I don't know much about wow so it wasn't really intended for me anyway. 4/10

15. I can't arrest him on suspension of being a monster! Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dazed and Confused is one of the only movies in which I want to live with the characters, they are all so unique and well developed. Not to mention the soundtrack and cast is awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Watched Scarface for the millionth time. Shit is classic. 10/10

• Like Like x 1
  18. Horrible Bosses

8/10
    Hilarious comedy that doesn't get old. So many great actors in it too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Carnage Park 2016 6/10

LOL.

20. 28 weeks later 10/10

Fight Club 10/10

• Like Like x 1