Rate the sig above you!

Discussion in 'General' started by pEtEy_p_ct, Apr 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. all i got to say about your sig rasta is i love weed 2 :smoking: btw your smokin videos are awesome

2. wow i wish i had a jet pack and a giant bud tree.

3. family guy is hilarious, and wtf is that?!? freaky looking thing

4. Nice graphic, but I like the quote below it even more!. I\'d probably be laying on a bed of ganja, hopefully with some girl. Smoking up some fine nugs.

5. Cool quotes... I still need to see V for Vendetta.. natalie portman wewt!

6. 8, the quote speaks the truth

7. ok, sorry to post twice so soon on this thread since it kind of fucks up the game, but first and foremost:

your sig has decent reasoning, lol. if you think about it, money is what differentiates the common coke head from the junkie.

SECONDLY, the quote is a compilation from the comic book, which is FAR superior to the movie imo, but the movie is still good and it has a similar dialogue to my sig.

EDIT: woop, I was late on the pickup, but no matter . . . your sig is nonexistent at the moment.

8. I don\'t know what to say about that ^.^ i saw this thread like weeks ago, i forgot to post cause i was so high..hahahaha

9. ^^^Truthfull and informative^^^

10. ^great sig. *ahem*

11. trippy? very orginal.... haha.

12. ^Eh, 5/10. Would be more if the picture was proportioned right and it didnt look like you took a pic of your TV with a cameraphone :rolleyes:

I dont remember what my sig is right now. I guess I\'ll find out.

13. 9/10.

I\'ve studied Frankling a lot. Good shit. :)

14. I guess you don\'t have one, 0/10.

15. It\'s good advice: 10/10

16. Earthworm Jim. Well, was used in an earthworm Jim episode. Like the quote anywho. 8/10

17. Actually it\'s from Dune by Frank Herbert... who Earthworm Jim hocked it off of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.