Rate the Piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by SuperChronic!, Feb 19, 2009.

1. #41 smokentoke, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    I love smoking out of a water pipe or bong with ice and/or super cold water. Which is why I invested in a bubbler and bong. But if I just want to chill, i'll roll a nice 1-2g blunt and get ripped!

I give your pipe a 6.5, looks like a nice piece of glass!

Attached Files:

2. Wicked bub smokentoke! Have to give it an 8 though, it looks like it lacks somewhat on portability and id be a little scared about breaking the mouthpiece end.

here's mine

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. its just a little attachment dude chill.

4. This is my rooster I made out of a salt shaker. I'm pretty proud of it, considering it has really good draw and it gets u messed up fairly fast.

And ^^^, you get a 9 because that is one hell of a milk shot my friend

Attached Files:

5. ^^^I give you an 8^^^ only because that is a crazy ass pipe, and home made to boot.

Here is my piece, bent neck, diffused down stem, ice catcher, and some ice water do the trick. It's a bit on the small side (10 inches) but it gets everyone pretty ripped.
    [​IMG]
    Also need this...
    [​IMG]

6. i clicked bongs... but i love blunts just the same

7. ..kick ass pieces

8. ashcatcher3.jpg

and sold this i really did not like it jst wanted 2 know how tohers feel abot it ( the bubbler down below)

0128091433.jpg

Attached Files:

9. the bubbler is pretty and it looks solid, but not really my style.
    Depends on how it hits i guess:)

10. [​IMG]

one of my bubblers :)

any ideas for a name? ive had her for almost two months, haven't picked one out yet

11. What about goober? First thing that came to mind when i saw it, not like a booger, just like the nickname you might make for your friend, kind of like Boner from growing pains.

12. i just got the same piece, except no green. any idea what brand it is?

13. Flowerchild, I would try to help name, but my old piece is named George. Not the most creative.

Smoke out of it, then name it while blazed off of it. Thats how its done. :D

14. Truth

15. wow. bongs at 54%.

I honestly expected joints/blunts higher than what they are. Ive never really liked them, personally.

16. idk what it is but i love this pipe so much, man.

my preference is a bong.

17. I picked blunt but bong would be second.

18. [​IMG]

This one I borrowed, but its so freakin cool. Anything colored and glass is usually good stuff.

19. #60 bong-o-holic, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    love the stemless on the 1st page or so always wanted one deff a 9...one day ....part of my colection 2 stright tubed Gears and a pic of some alright bud

Attached Files: