*** Rate the persons SIG above you ***

Discussion in 'General' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. green4bud made one for avatars and it was a big success so i wanna see what we all think of each others signatures. let the ratings begin...

2. that bong is sick 4/5

3. seems like a better topic to me, 7/10
    for the zong.

beat me too it, that was for JWS
    noodles, 10/10 bleeding puppy baby things... lol

4. haha nunchucks. 10/10 love it

5. There\'s already a thread exactly like this, and it\'s only a few pages back... Just pointing that out...

6. oh great i feel shitty for jackin an idea now. if it gets deleted oh well. nice nugs in yours tho JD

7. kmk all day :)

8. 10/10 for dank weed.

9. 10/10 cause THIZZ WAT IT IZZZ

10. ^^^ drool 10/10

11. 5/10 5 because it is an orignial... -5 becasue of my distaste of the kottonmouth kings..

12. 6/10 for get vaped.

13. 8/10 for matching colors....that\'s about it...I have basic cable and don\'t ever listen to music on the radio or anything it\'s earthier Vinyl or my little cheapo mps player, so that quote I dunno where it\'s from.

14. Even though this is a replica of an old thread, it was an enjoyable thread and the other one was getting pretty big. I\'ll just go with it.

Cakey, 6/10 for uh... simplicity :D

15. 7/10 For custom and danky bud. :)

16. -10/10 puttin down ones religion just cus you dont believe it aint cool at all!!!

17. 7/10 for the pics of yourself.

18. that aint me. thats d-loc and johnny richter from kottonmouth kings. my pic is the one in my avvy. you get a 7/10 for a cool action shot. not a b-ball fan but still cool.

19. 11/10 for zero tokin... can\'t hate on MJ :D

20. 9/10, cause the peppers fuckin\' rocked back in the day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.