Rate the movie you watched last night

Discussion in 'Movies' started by SilverSword, Sep 15, 2009.

1. #1 SilverSword, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
    Watched 'The Ruins' last night. Very cool idea, very bad acting and execution.

SS Rating : 3/5

2. A Haunting in Conneticut. Not bad. I've watched it before, but I re-watched it since I always do that. I don't like how it's supposedly "based on a true story" but when you check, you realize the actual story of what happened is quite abit different, although that's expected. It had some creepy parts, and unlike most modern horror movies, they didn't rely a whole lot on the "unexpected loud noise+sudden visual" scare tatic. So that's good. Could've moved quicker, sometimes it felt bogged down. 3.5/5

3. Last night i have seen Wanted Movie
    According to my opinion i ll give rating 9/10............:wave:

4. Don't Be A Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood.

Classic.

5/5.

5. Rear Window, 5/5.

Alfred Hitchcock, baby.

6. Great movie. Jimmy Stewart is so classic! +rep

I watched Unforgiven last night with Clint Eastwood and Morgan Freeman. Good film, and I'd give it a 4/5. It was shot so beautifully, everything had that neutral tint, and I like that in a film. Not to mention, the ending scene was just badass.

7. #7 Haze23, Sep 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2009
    A Perfect Getaway 4/10 - They make it so fucking obvious who the killers are that by the time it's revealed you have known for 45 minutes. This movie had potential but failed on so many levels, it's just a lot of walking and talking followed by 20 minutes of action at the end.

They also have scenes "for the audience" where the killers talk about who the killers might potentially be when they are alone...shit is fucking stupid.

8. Stephen king's IT

First time really watching it, although I didn't watch ALL of it, I watched about 89% of it and loved it. Tim Curry is the bomb.

10/10

9. I guess I'll do two since I watched both of them yesterday.

Surrogates: 3/5. It was decent but overall it wasn't anything special.
    All About Steve: 2/5. WOW Sandra Bullock's character was annoying. There wasn't much of a plot either.

10. I was talking to a friend about bad movies last night, and she recommended that I watch "Laserhawk." I'm not going to rate it, because I'm not certain it can be done in mortal terms. My eyes haven't stopped bleeding and my urge to kill is still rising, but it's safe to say that I'm not going to watch any movie even remotely involving hawks or lasers. That means no movies with grocery store checkout scenes - those machines have lasers in 'em.

11. Tron while baked, 12/10, visually and conceptually coolest movie I've ever seen

12. Wall-e while trippin balls, fucking awesome 10/10

13. i saw a bunch of movies last night with two friends.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force 10/10
    Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 9.5/10
    Idiocracy 8/10
    Tron 7/10

we shared a king size and they each had a firecracker to eat, the movies were watched right after and in the order listed. you may notice my ratings decline as the night went on...i just couldn't keep up with the plots while baked

14. haha word

15. Observe and Report.. 6/10.

16. The Escapist (2008) after months of sitting on my harddrive. - fricking awesome film! 93%!

17. JENNIFER'S BODY! had no expectations, but i would watch this movie
    in croatian with korean subtitles at 3 hours long. sex sold me, even
    without a plot, but then when the story was spelled it out to me in blood
    (cause even the writers thought it was a good idea) - i loved it! 8/10

Attached Files:

18. Seven Years in Tibet. I watched this last night to fall asleep, and realized when the movie ended I wasn't really tired anymore. It was just that good. It was shot so well, and Brad Pitt, though not my favorite actor, delivered big time. He played an amazing role along side the young actor who played the Dalai Lama. Also, I was surprised to find out it was based on a true story. I'd recommend this to anyone.
    4.5/5

19. Dawn of the Dead.

10/10 Best zombie movie ever hands down.

20. The Fountain - 9.5/10 the visual effects were absolutely stunning.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - 8.5/10 The ending was really obvious which left me off unsatisfied... but other than that it was actually good.