Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Yeah, there's a lot of cool dinos in it. There's one that's bigger than the t-rex and they have a battle, a big raptor thing with feathers. It kinda looked like a dino chocobo lol.

[​IMG]

There was also one with huge fingers/claws like Wolverine. All really cool.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Wow That Second 1 You Post Look Scary AF With Those Claws.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Maybe 7. It is very weird indeed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Nice, maybe I'll give it a try over the weekend.

Most messed up thing I've ever watched while high is a Japanese film "Visitor Q" 1999 if you've not seen it and are looking for something odd, funny, and disturbing at the same time, its obviously NC-17 equivalent rating and all the stuff that entails.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Unobtanium! I tried a few torrent sites incl TPB but no...

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Damn, the only copy I ever had was an old VHS tape one of my navy friends brought back from Okinawa, I wonder if its still languishing in the basement somewhere, maybe dig around a little when I get home this weekend while I'm down there working the plants.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. OMG if you do, it will be the only copy in the world.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. There's loads of waste-of-time excerpts and garbage reviews on Youtube but no movie.

9. Wanted 10/10 I Love This Movie. How Many Times You Get To See Morgan Freeman Play A Villain An Usin Occasional Cuss Words Lol.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. Beavis & Butthead Do The Universe - 5/5. Loved it. I was crying with laughter in places.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Superfly 10/10 I Love This Movie Too Tho Ion Like The Part Where.
    Cynthia Gets Killed Tryna Protect Priest

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. Secrets of Dumbledore
    [​IMG]

I've tried watching this movie the last 3 nights in a row and fallen asleep every time. I'm over it. 4/10

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Happy Death Day 2 U 8/10 I Thought This Movie Was Pretty Good An Worth Watching. Alotta Twists In It Too.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1

14. When the CIA's most skilled operative-whose true identity is known to none-accidentally uncovers dark agency secrets, a psychopathic former colleague puts a bounty on his head, setting off a global manhunt by international assassins.

Netflex's most expensive movie yet, non stop action movie of the year, with the dumbest script,
    the guy is a one man IMF team, includes some great new actors, one child who can act unlike obiwan
    and lots of guns, called Six as 007 was taken ..lol The Gray Man

Stoner Value - High, but poor script

• Winner Winner x 3
  15. Rewatched Spiderman No Way Home. I really like this movie the first time, not quite as much the second time around.

7.5/10
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
  16. Only on the 2nd re run did I notice how outta script the lead characters are, would goody-good Spider man ask Dr Strange to wipe the minds of everyone on earth? ..and would Dr Strange do such a thing?
    Good News Tho:
    An alternate version of Spider-Man: No Way Home (titled 'The More Fun Stuff Version') was announced by Sony Pictures in June to be releasing in cinemas in September.2022. This alternative version will add some additional, and extended scenes that wasn't in the theatrical version of the film.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Good Point. IDK Tho Maybe He Think He Just Helpin A Friend. Iono Why Scarlett Alla Sudden A Bad Gyal Tho An.
    She Dies

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. "No Country for Old Men" 2007
    A very good, very violent film!

• Winner Winner x 3
  19. Jurassic World. 10/10 That Dominant Rex Was Cool An How It Can Camouflage By Changin It Skin Color.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
  20. It is worth watching, I enjoyed it, but the action especially in the second half is so relentless it's all a bit too much.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1