Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Firestarter 2022 - 4/10

It wasn't good. The story was pretty basic and the special effects were better in the 1984 version.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. I Didn't Like How They Change John Rainbirds Character TBH He Suppose To Be Evil.
    :whistle:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. #19383 Vee, Jun 13, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2022

Humans adapt to a synthetic environment, with new transformations and mutations. With his partner Caprice, Saul Tenser, celebrity performance artist, publicly showcases the metamorphosis of his organs in avant-garde performances.

I'm to show this next week, Cronenberg's at his finest, first in 8 years, I've done a test run
    already and horror fans are gonna love it

Stoner Value - High

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Hustle
    [​IMG]

I liked this movie. 7/10

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Everything Must Go
    [​IMG]

6.5/10

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Jurassic World 3, I had heard it sucked but my son was desperate to see it as he has all 5 jurassic films before it.

5.5 / 10
    Dino effects were good, but the movie was about 45 minutes too long imo and too many macguffin moments, I expected a big dumb fun movie but felt they mostly focused on the "big" and "dumb" parts and added fun as an afterthought.

the first Jurassic world wasn't great imo, but a decent homage to the classic original, as for the 2 sequels, I'd say Ian Malcolm called it back in the 90s
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

7. chopping my way through this great series, I'm no dino fan but this can convince anyone check it out
    a whole page on YT clips Prehistoric Planet & IMDB, will make any great present

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Hitman 9/10

A new favorite for me.

• Winner Winner x 3
  9. I watched the Lord of the Rings extended editions over the last several nights. This trilogy is easily a 10/10 as a whole and one of my favourite movies of all-time. It deserved every accolade it's gotten. The exteneded editions make it a lot more true to the book as they explain some things that were edited away.

The only problem I had were the parts between Aragorn and Eowyn in the Two Towers. Their scenes destroy the pacing of the movie and bring things to a stand still. They're still good scenes but they don't fit well with everything else.

Fellowship of the Ring - 10/10
    The Two Towers - 9/10
    The Return of the King - 10/10

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Jackass Forever.
    Solid 6/10.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Eagle Eye
    [​IMG]

6/10

• Winner Winner x 3
  12. Blade Runner: The Final Cut: 9.5/10

Only took .5 off cause there were a few weird ass moments but for most of the movie I was just in awe of how dope it was. My new fav movie. Definitely gonna watch 2049 soon.

• Winner Winner x 3
  13. #19393 Lawlerskates, Jun 23, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2022
    They are all great classic movies. I watched the extended version recently also. I enjoyed how the pacing felt more natural and less rushed at times. The first one sticks out to as my favorite for having an amazing start with the intriguing setting and world-building. Also the combat in the first movie attempts to feel a bit more realistic. A few moments like when Gandalf fought the Balrog mid-air and Legolas surfing down elephant trunk while shooting arrows, was a bit over the top for me. A lot of people like that kind of action though. I believe that style of action in LOTR 2&3 set the basis for how action is portrayed in most modern super-hero movies.

• Winner Winner x 3
  14. Endangered Species 7/10 because it's savage but you can kinda see where things are going:laughing:
    91XsjxP0NZS._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Starring Rebecca Romijn (X-Men) and Jerry O'Connell (Showtime's "Billions") this gripping adventure tale unfolds beneath a brutal African sun. Jack Halsey takes his wife (Romijn), their adult kids, and a friend for a dream vacation in Kenya. But as they venture off alone into a wilderness park, their safari van is flipped over by an angry rhino, leaving them injured and desperate. Then, as two of them go in search of rescue, a bloody, vicious encounter with a leopard and a clan of hyenas incites a desperate fight for survival.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. Jumper 10/10 Man How Cool Would It Be To Have A Teleporting Ability! Just Not Traceable Like In This Movie Tho.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. Lol Rhinos Are 1 Of My Favorite Animals. This Movie Look Interesting. I Might Check It Out.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Blow 10/10 because it's a classic based on a true story....
    407634913921356_mainphoto.jpg a4a6be1befe2a0ad60b434937a7e0dee.gif i-cant-feel-my-face-blow-up.gif giphy (13).gif

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. Old

Old (2021) - IMDb

Did not expect much. Was pleasantly surprised. A lot of movies made now is trash to my eyes and make me hate them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. How about the extended editions of the Hobbit, you seen them or planning to watch them?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Those Movies Lit Too. Extra Points With Me For Havin A Big Bad (An Fire Breathing) Dragon In It Lol.

~Toni~