Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. The Outfit (2022) real slow, you gotta be in the mood, for this 'dark gangster' hit
    based in the 1950s Chicago, stars that silent Hollywood face you know but....Mark Rylance rules here,
    as the tailor, this with many other recent movies, are far better fair than the crap we had to endure
    coming up to the recent Academy Awards and the 'Black Lives Matter Act' after

not quite out in YT either as yet

perhaps some film makers are avoiding the annual Academy Awards I wouldn't blame them
    this movie is a rare 99.9/10, but it is slow be warned.

Stoner Value - Very High

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. The Old Guard 8/10

It's on netflix. Think it's Netflix original and fuck it's good. Little long but some suck killing fight scenes! Worth watch. Pretty much know point off cuz it's long and parts could be less corny. NEVEL from Harry Potter is the bad. Guy in it lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Fresh - 6.5/10

It was a new take on the "evil guy kidnaps and keeps women in his basement" story. I just think it could have been an 8/10 with a better lead actor. Sebastian Stan doesn't play the role well IMO. I mean he's good as a charmer in the beginning but he doesn't feel like a proper psycho in the second half. Daisy Edgar-Jones was amazing.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I got to post this movie again i thought it was pretty decent watch. Specially for NETFLIX.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Copper Bill 8/10 because the acting was good but it needed more gore lmaoooo, & the legendary Dustin Rhodes is in the film:hello::hello: @Cocoa Toni I think you'd like this film T:biggrin:
    @._V1_.jpg

Two thieves attempt to steal 80 million dollars of hidden Texas drug money from the famed ranch belonging to a dead member of the Cowboy Mafia.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ghostbusters Afterlife 6.5 from 10, no more wasting money on new releases for me. Everything is rubbish that they bring out now, i don't get it:confused_2:...

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. 7/10 Keeping up with the Joneses.

Pretty funny, worth a watch.

Currently watching the new Batman lol

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. The Batman
    [​IMG]

8/10. Really good movie but honestly with all the hype I was expecting a little more. I'll probably re watch it this weekend

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. What That About?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  10. ITs was worth watching i think. :GettingStoned:

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. The Batman - 8/10

I really like the noir style it had. Definitely different from the other batman movies.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. i watched that movie in theater on two edibles and it scared the shit out of me lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Sonic 2 - I hate Jim Carrey even more now

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. the crazy with the specs held it together very well, I missed the scale of the previous batty movies

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Greenland
    6.5/10

A movie about a comet striking us all to doom and such.

Not a documentary

Worth the watch but I was not satisfied

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

16. 1951/85mins./BW An altruistic chemist invents a fabric which resists wear and stain as a boon
    to humanity, but big business and labor realize it must be suppressed for economic reasons

[​IMG]
    An important lesson for cannabis breeders here I was informed,
    because you can don't mean you should...... Wiki 8/10

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Lots of 8s lately
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 5
  18. Ultimate Edition - 7/10
    [​IMG]

Definitely better than the theatrical version. Still a bit boring, but not terrible

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. This movie is cool as hell. Definitely one of my favorite Batman movies
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  20. I'm pissed as hell. Was watching Doctor Sleep last night, paused th movie and got up to get a snack and when I came back, my HBO Max subscription expired cutting off the movie. Lame as hell, but the first hour was really good. I dont want to pay for HBO but I'll finish the movie soon
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3