Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. It Isa Good Series Lol. What Some Other Scary Ones You Like V?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. LOL I cancelled my Disney plus subscription last week and I guess it runs out today, I was watching Shang Chi or whatever last night and it literally cut the movie off at midnight and kicked me off hahah Disney is so stingy man

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. not too many now ..I find many if not all movies 'emotional manipulation' ..lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. What Do You Mean My Friend?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

5. Another Bruce Willis: A cop (David) gets injured during a drug bust gone wrong.
    His partner Cal, pursues the two culprits to a remote farm owned by Eric
    a distressed veteran. As Cal and Eric plan their defense, more of the mob arrives
    Outnumbered, the three men must now use their brains and experience to take down the drug-dealing mob
    2/10

• Winner Winner x 3
  6. A Brice Willis movie. Easy pass. Or watch it when it’s free

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. That movie where Will Smith plays the father of Serena and Venus, the tennis super stars. It was a great movie.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Deadpool and I give it 8/10.

I enjoyed it quite a bit, good comedy etc some decent action. Worth a watch.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1

9. You Should Check Out The Second One Too ;)

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. No Time To Die - 7/10

It was good with some nice action. It seems like James Bond is bomb proof. He's right beside 2 or 3 massive explosions and he shakes em off :metal: While the evil masterplan is pretty cool and fitting given the world's current circumstances, the villian was kinda underwhelming and the ending didn't fit Bond. Oh well.

• Winner Winner x 4
  11. Saw new ghostbusters movie with my son today. We both liked it.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Baby Driver 8/10 It was Cool a Cool Movie I Didn't Like that that Bad Gyal Get Killed tho lol.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 3
  13. Harpoon 10/10 because it's savage af :D
    harpoon-cover.jpg

A group of tourists takes a whale watching trip off the coast of Iceland, only to end up stranded when their ship's captain dies. Salvation is seemingly at hand when a fishing boat finds them, but the sadistic family aboard take them prisoner and brutally torture them.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]

9/10

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. #19055 WoodKid, Nov 25, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
    Riders of justice - 9,5/10
    Contrary to appearances, this is not an action movie or sci-fi. This movie is just brilliant, and I had a better laugh than any comedy, even though it's not a comedy at all. In my opinion, this is one of the best films made in the last decade

EVE Online is a great game with a great community. Someday, I'd like to know more about Skill Injectors for EVE and buy Skill injectors

• Winner Winner x 3
  16. [​IMG]

7/10

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. The original 1960 The Time Machine & for a 1960's production a 7.5/10. The 2002 version a lot more interesting of course considering the years between them.

• Winner Winner x 3
  18. Antichrist by director Lars Von Trier.

Disturbing 10/10

Some truly unforgetable horror scenes here yes.

Its a unique film. Not for the easily troubled

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. Venom: Let There Be Carnage - 5/10

It's exactly like the first one. Exactly! Other than the evil guy having a different profession it's the same movie. The jokes are the same, the action's the same, the characters are the same.... ugh.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1

20. I Don Think Ima Check That One TBH...Not Many Movies Scare Me But Demons An Possessions Do I Don't watch Those Kind Lol.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1