Rate that J

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by pointless132, Feb 12, 2009.

1. #1 pointless132, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    Hey GC, hows your day so far?
    So i have been seeing a lot of threads about J's lately and i saw some pretty good looking J's. I wanted to share how my roll was but i also wanted to see how my roll is compared to everyone else. So this is a thread for all you J rollers to show off what you got.

Ill go first by posting up my roll and people can rate from 1 - 10. 1 being the worst and 10 being the best.
    I hope this thread works out. Have a nice day GC!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit* Just realized there is actually another thread like this. But im going to keep this up to see if it does work out.

2. Doesnt really look like a J to be honest. The only ganja i see is in your spoon.

I'm not usually a fan of straight joints but yours isn't bad

6.5/10

3. #3 ben1234, Feb 12, 2009
    :smoking:

[​IMG]

4. to the first one, almost looks like it was ran thru a machine. i usually like my joints with aleda papers so they're larger and more natural, but not bad. the second one looks a little frankenstein-esque and both joints arent the same size, but who can knock a cross joint. any joint that smokes is nice :smoking:

5. Rolled this a week or two ago. I rolled it with all ganja instead the method of having a tube connected to the tulip section.

Attached Files:

6. #6 pointless132, Feb 12, 2009
    Lol, yeah i didn't have enough weed to pack the J to the ends. *wanted to smoke some out of the pipe too* But thanks for the rating.

Im glad to hear that it looks like my J went through a machine, makes me feel better about my roll.

As for the crossjoint i give it a 5 out of 10. Its hard to make those though.

For the tulip i cant really see it but id give it an 9 out of 10 lookin at how much smoke you got.

7. hard to beat a cross joint...

8. ouch. the middle section is yellowish because thats the color of the glue stip from my zig zags that i sealed it with.

9. Oh, yeah that joint would look a lot better if it wasn't for that.

10. for tomorrow's wake and bake :)

Attached Files:

• j.jpg
      j.jpg
      File size:
      35.2 KB
      Views:
  11. how do you give the crossjoint a 5?! I think you're just angry yours got criticized.

12. 7/10 for wasting so much damn bud :D
    but that's a nice tulip.

13. #13 pointless132, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    lol, just cause its a crossjoint does it mean i have to give it a good score? I gave it a 5 cause i have seen real clean and good rolls of the cross J.

As for Ben1234 10/10. Good job, looks good to smoke.

14. thanks hah. smoked quite well.