Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate some of my New Hampshire pickups...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Immortality, Oct 7, 2013.

1. #1 Immortality, Oct 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
    Yo, what's going on guys? Just dropping by here to get some of your opinions on some different buds I picked up the last week from my new connect. How is this stuff looking quality wise to you guys? 1st picture is some Blue Cheese and everything else is Super Lemon Haze. The buds are frosty as fuck and sticks to everything so I'm pretty satisfied. 

And of course it all smokes like the bomb, that's for sure.  :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. Sometimes it's hard to find good bud in NH, I'm from Manchester and i have ton of mids connects but not too many heads connects

3. The Haze looks pretty incredible, and so does the Cheese, but the Cheese kind of looks molded in a few spots. Maybe I'm just seeing things though.

4. ah manch is full of them mids.

shits rancid.

being from manch, i travel a town over for the dankest of dank.

but he gets it from manch.

gotta know the right people and that cali med is never likely to stop

5. even I thought that Cheese has just started to rot.

6. Hey guys, In what areas do you see the mold?

But yeah, you just gotta know the right people in NH. A friend of mine in Manch gets this ridiculously potent Purp. Give it some time, building connects can take awhile for some people. Especially if you're in an age group where it's frowned upon or there's a lack of consumers. I'm over in Amherst and Boston a lot visiting my girlfriend and family and they both got some crazy good dank. Like someone else mentioned, might be worth it taking like an hour drive into Mass if you plan on buying in bulk if you ever find someone over there or whatever. Just my 2 cents.

7. Good to see another person from nh smokin good. Keep easy