Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate My Weed, Name Strain, Guess Amount

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 420GanjaMan, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Wats up fellow stoners, I know there's already a thread about rating "your stash" but I wanted to make a different one because I want more than one opinion on this one. I have been smoking some "dro" for some time but my bud always sold me some lemon sourdiesel... This time he had a different strain and before I smoke it up, I wanted you guys to rate it in a scale from 1-10, name the strain if you think you know it, and try to guess how much it is. (I put a nickle for size comparison)

I dont think this is as dank as what I used to get but let's see what ya'll think

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. kinda looks like grand daddy purple - looking good though, hows it smoke??

3. I reckon that's at LEAST 8 grams.

4. Why do you have 2 threads on this?

5. those look like 2G nugs to me so 8G... not knowledgeable on purples but it looks dank, 9/10!

6. dude that looks like some weed! smoke it and get high

7. looks like less than 8g's to me, id give it a 7.8/10 and I think it weighs 2.5-4 g's