Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate my weed 1-10

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Freed By Weed, Oct 28, 2012.

1. How good is this weed?

Attached Files:

• BUD..png
      BUD..png
      File size:
      464.4 KB
      Views:
    • Bud.jpg
      Bud.jpg
      File size:
      91.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Wouldnt know. I cant smoke it from here..

3. I'm obviously asking to judge by how it looks.

4. Looks good, I would give it an 8.

5. [quote name='"kiefsmoker420"']6-7/10[/quote]

This.

6. first picture 6.5

second picture 3

7. Smh these "judge my weed" threads lol how bout YOU judge it by smoking it...

8. Haha, yeah but he wants it judged by appearance, the first pic looks ok I'd say 7ish, but the 2nd pictures is about a 3-4. Doesn't compliment the weed at all.

9. [quote name='"olyJ"']first picture 6.5

second picture 3[/quote]

Haha op got first pic off the internet

10. I'm pretty high right now off 3 bowls of the first pic. The 2nd ones better than it looks but it's not great.

11. I'm pretty sure I just took that picture like 2 hours ago.

12. Haha don't let them bother me, it's probably just the lighting, camera, etc. But enjoy your sesh!

13. Well, the first picture does show something I might smoke, the second nope. I think it's your skill as a photographer that's lacking here. The first picture shows promise with nice trichs but the picture is so bad I wouldn't judge it without smelling and smoking it first.
    Keep the camera rock steady, improve the lighting and make sure your subject is in sharp focus. Both pictures are out of focus due to camera shake. Brace the camera or use a tripod. Trichomes are small so the slightest vibration of your camera will show them as vague, not sharp. Since everything is out of focus, it's camera shake not focus adjustment that's wrong.

Good luck, smoke those buds, then YOU will know best how good they are.

14. Yah by the lookz of it in the first picture looks frosty but you can never tell how good it is. Some of the ogk 's don't look great but taste amazing. Don't always judge a book by it's cover.

15. arent they both pictures of the same weed? It looks nice i would give it an 8 is it amnesia?

16. Heh, I'd smoke it!!

Looks good, how's the buzz??

17. @OP the 2 photos arent the same are they? , the first photo looks like some dank shet 8 or 7 . the second one looks leafy so could be outdoor shet .

18. Not the same^ both smoked good!

19. Thats a solid 7