Rate My Tatoo

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by mac10thc, Jan 24, 2014.

1. So there hasn't been any new posts under here in a while, so here I go. 

What you guys/gals think? 
    Btw the ribs hurt very much 

Attached Files:

2. Seen a few that are similar.

Yours does look the best, however.

Thank God, right?

:lol:

3. Nice bro. I start on my sleeve next week but my next tatt will be going on my ribs I think.

4. Not my cup of tea personally but only coz of my hatred for religion especially catholicism but tattoo is done well and shit and its what you think about it that really matters so how do you rate it bud?Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. That is pretty nicely doneSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Good luck man, Is it your first one? 

7. 9/10 for quality. ... 1/10 for originality lol

8. Looks great, you have cast iron balls to get it on your ribs. Bet you felt it, but thats the point.

No, it'll be tatt number 7 for me. Although one of the previous 6 is on that arm and will be incorporated into the sleeve, so I guess I'll still only end up with 6 tattoos in total. I can't wait, I'm so stoked.

10. [quote name="sKiTz-0" post="19403312" timestamp="1390642174"]No, it'll be tatt number 7 for me. Although one of the previous 6 is on that arm and will be incorporated into the sleeve, so I guess I'll still only end up with 6 tattoos in total. I can't wait, I'm so stoked.[/quote]Hell yeah. I would love to get some sort of sleeve but thats down the road for me haha. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. [quote name="kingword.1" post="19402303" timestamp="1390625512"]9/10 for quality. ... 1/10 for originality lol[/quote]I will say that it is kinda unoriginal, but better than a 1/10. I think a cross would be a 1/10 on originality ha. I'm getting a old school tape cassette next to show my love for music. How that rate? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Fair enough. I have 5 tattoos and I draw my own. But if ur not artsy, doesn't matter brah. :) it's still a really well done tat!

13. Its pretty nice it looks as if thanking lord all time.

14. Classic praying hands on the ribs. It's a pretty well done tattoo. The only thing bothering me is the pinky on the right hand that is vent awkwardly

15. I like it! And question. How bad did it hurt from 1-10 because I'm getting one soon and I just don't know how bad it will hurt. It takes a quite of bit of pain to hurt me but I'm just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Wack hipster tattoo. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392692312.085276.jpg

17. Lol just baked to the nines! Lol

18. Its Awesome and nicely done :)

19. now i only see the fucked up pinky lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum