Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rate my rolling 1-10

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mcasprin, Aug 12, 2012.

1. 1=GIVE UP!!!!!
    5= average joe
    10= like a boss

Attached Files:

2. I'd say the top one is rolled like a boss and the other one is a 5 lol. :hello:

3. quite skinny tbh but they are rolled well id give them a 7

4. they look smokeable
    they look loose. and the ends look like you get some weed in your mouth. but hey joints are a bitch to roll. your gona get it down tho.

5. You look as though you are on your way to success.

6. If you were to pass me a joint I would say its a ten for actually being able to smoke it and get me high, but by looks i would say 6 to 7

7. firste one-6-7 looks pretty nice
    second one 3-4.... its bad to have prgenant joints lol i have a question do you put the crutch / roach/ mouth piece in before the roll or after^ this can make a huge difference

8. ehhh...5.5...keep bangin niqqa

9. average joe. 5/10

10. i put in roach first

11. 6!

Roll a little tighter... and pack your bud down in the j when it's rolled up, before you twist the end with a twig or a pen or something.