Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate my roll

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NorthernLights2, Jul 30, 2012.

1. image-217239278.jpg

Rate this out of 10 please.

2. 3/10 if it smokes good, looks a bit slack but enjoy!

3. personally, over here in europe that would be very poor. but with practice you get better quick.
    il tell you one thing you americans can rip a bong better then us. ;)
    il give ya a 4.
    enjoy it none the less man.

peace,dave

4. If you pack the butt in you might be able to save it with a crutch, but as is 4/10. Insert a crutch so it is tight throughout the joint then probably a 6/10 I like the original type rolling style. Btw just so there isnt any confusion i normally dont like crutches, but this one needs it to make it tighter.

5. 3/10

looks a little loose imo

6. Use a crutch/tip, would conform a little better. A little square of index paper rolled up works perfect.

I'd say 4/10 is fair, you could probably pull off a 6/10 with a crutch.

If you just started learning to roll too, blunts are easier to roll IMO. Joints you need some practice.

7. #7 Fenderkiller, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    4/10. Practice makes perfect and everyone starts somewhere! Yes even with joint rolling lol. :smoke:

8. Man I thought that was a solid 5/10. People be low ballin you!

9. 4/10 cuz im feelin generous. Tighten it up a bit.

10. Thanks for the input guys I surely work on it

11. 4/10 not bad if your just startin to roll

12. I'll give you a 5/10, my man. Like everyone has said, practice makes (near) perfect(ion). Good luck!

13. 5/10, the smoking end looks nice and tight and well twisted, but the other side..... needs to be tighter, insert a crutch, what everyone up there^^ has said, but good work if you're a beginner. keep practicing!

14. [quote name='"NorthernLights2"']Thanks for the input guys I surely work on it[/quote]

honestly it doesn't look too bad at all man, like i said before, looks a little loose.

but its definitely smokable, next time before ypu pinch and twist the top off, pinch and flick it to try and pack the weed in a little more, but not too much because a tight joint won't smoke well.

keep rollin' and keep postin', im sure we will watch you grow into a pro roller hahaha

15. I give it a 6/10 u need to put a crutch in it