Rate my onehitter - Homemade

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by BudDub, Jul 13, 2009.

1. #1 BudDub, Jul 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2009
    Hey guys. I made a cool little one hitter from a metal pen. It was my first pipe ever (before I bought a few professional ones). I'm waiting on a professionally made (ie, not home made) dugout to come in the mail, but in the mean time, I wanted to get your opinions on this. I'm mainly interested in opinions on effectiveness. It seems great for me, but I might have screwed something up or be missing something, I dunno.

So, I was going to take a pic, but I thought this might be more effective in showing you how it all works (it's pretty simple, but still). It's a drawn diagram of the pen. It's solid metal with a plastic tip (the mouth end). I took a small metal screen into a bowl shape and put it at the other end (the fire end) to keep me from sucking in ashes and stuff. What do you think?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• pen.jpg
      pen.jpg
      File size:
      61.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Son what the hell did I tell you about smoking olives?!

3. Dont dis my finly crafted cartoon weed drawing! =)

4. ah...classic stoner ingenuity!

5. It's beautiful.

*sniff*

6. cool dude. thats funny bout the olives. thats what i thought

7. thats a pretty good pipe. i made a homemade one similar to this myself with a highligher by clearing it all out and sticking a socket at the fat end.

8. #8 Hotboxit, Jul 13, 2009
    I must applaud your stoner ingenuity! and your wicked olive. . i mean weed drawing :hello: Hope it goes hard! and i hope your first piece you bought goes harder !! :smoke: Enjoy man!

P.S don't under estimate the wickedness of the can! lol

9. its better then my ghetto pipe that was once bought from a store haha,

10. Pretty damn cool... extra points if you can screw the pen back together to hide it ^^,
    I find that if you palm smoke a pipe like that you can hit it even harder =D

11. I have smoked out of pen pieces like way back in the day so i can't hate on that.

But if you spent about 1 hour doing something to earn money, instead of drawing finely detailed life-like weed paraphernalia on mspaint, you'd actually have some cash to buy a real pipe.

12. ahahahahahahaah olives dude loll

13. that shit made me straight crack up. HAHAHAHahahAHAhaHaHaHAHa

14. You should put an actual pic of it up, Other than that it looks pretty sweet.
    -nugbuzzed:smoke:

15. hahaha yea put up n actual pic

16. Haha better than my first homemade pipe XD

17. my first homemade pipe was a popcan

18. stick it into the side of a water bottle and you got a bubbler :bongin:

19. #19 BudDub, Jul 13, 2009
    I'll have to post some pics now because I have that exact set up. I have a soda bottle all set up with a thick plastic straw that this pipe slides right into, so it can be a onehitter, or part of a bong. :D

20. :confused: sir, do you not mean a bong?

By the way, I never figured out how a person could inhale this. From my experiences, if your holding a bowl packed full of weed horizontally, would not all the weed fall?

Damn you wake and bakes...:eek: