Rate my New Piece $149.00 !!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Bindin13, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Just bought this piece from my local headshop for 149.99 bucks. Thought it looked pretty neat, hits hard.

Rate it 1-10.

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0023.JPG

(I'm really fucking stoned)

2. Lol buddy

3. Really nice piece man I love the style of it. That showerhead looks really clean to, nice pick up. Too bad my lhs only sells shitty china glass or I'd grab a piece like yours.

4. Id hit it...

5. damn bro mine cost over $225. what a bargain!

6. I'm glad you guys like it, it also has a interchangeable "Blunt Plug-In" Feature.

7. i have one of these, but the blunt plugin was $40 more, and I was like no way.

8. Looks very nice

9. had an idea by doing this,what do you prefer,smoking a joint this way,or normally.

10. oh yeah.. im doin this.

11. Seems like that way would be a lot worse and would make your smoke taste like industrial cardboard lol

12. I'm not gonna lie, it hits about 2x as hard as a joint. Get a lot more in-take.

13. That looks like a fake. mine has the hole a bit higher, i think you might of got ripped off buddy cus mine costed over 300$ you have to have a knock off for half price

14. Yeah bro I think you're sporting a fake, everyone knows the folds are supposed to point the other way on legit ones.

Either way, killer pickup bro.

15. fake....

you can tell by the color of the cardboard

16. i prefer the longer chamber ones, but whatever man if you enjoy it and are happy with how much you paid then that's all that matters.

17. was it 1ply or 2ply? and how bout the jay... 1ply or 2ply?:laughing: