Rate my New Piece . (1-10)

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Bindin13, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Rate my new Bubbler I just got. I think it looks sick, it's really small though.

IMG_1641.jpg

2. 8. its portable so thats always dank.

3. 7.5. looks like an ashcatcher haha :) nice lil piece man

4. 7/10

Probably gets nice and colorful once you start using it.

5. i had one exactly like that except it was 3 different shades of blue, sick piece. 7/10 they're definatley fun when your on the run

6. Dam it hits so hard

7. I used to have this exact same one except different colors. Hit like a champ

8. honestly id give it like 4 or 5/10 because i have high standards...

but nice piece brah, swirling colors gets it that high of a grade lol :bongin:

9. i'd give it a 7/10. i can tell from the looks of it that it milks up. the only downside is the size.

10. Id say 7/10 depending on how big it could be 3" which wouldnt be cool or it could be 1 foot u should to put ur hand next to it to show the size next time... If its at least 7" then ill give it a 7/10 less than that and its a 5/10

11. it's like 3" ha

12. Yea i got a 7" inside out sherlock bubbler that hits pretty hard nd i used to have an inside out sherlock that was 4" and hit hard 2 idk about 3" though =/

13. 3/10. It's a cheap glass bubbler from China. I had one that looked just like it but it had different colors (blue stripes instead of light blue and red). It is small and easy to conceal, but the colors aren't great and I always got water in my mouth with mine.

14. 6, i personally don't like the angle on the mouth piece