Rate my new bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Regus, Nov 6, 2013.

1. I just bought this bong from my local smoke shop tonight. I went to 3 shops and this was the best deal by far. It's 16" tall, and has a 6 arm perc. The glass feels to be 7mm thick, it feels very sturdy. This is my third bong,and the nicest one so far. I think i'll have this one for a long time. I picked it up for $80, what do you blades think? I'll be ripping it tonight  :smoke:

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. Nice buy!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Thanks

I just hit it, I forgot how beautiful a milky bong hit is. 

4. A lil pricey and I wouldn't of got it since the bowl sticks almost horizontal

5. Nice bong I don't like the slider though I feel it would be awkward to toke

6. Very nice my friend. I'd hit that.

7. Yea the angle makes it look worse than it is

8. A real beaker would of made the better difference maybe try selling it and get a better one

The angle doesn't bother me so ill be keeping it. Weed doesn't fall out of the bowl so idc

10. No you should sell it ...

11. #11 Regus, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2013

...no. at this point its used and lost its value. its fine

12. No offence but thats kinda shitty and overpriced. I wouldnt pay more then 40 seeing as if u tip the bong by mistake u wet your bud

Sent from my DROIDX using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I may be wrong but it seems pretty eaay compared to the standard angle.

Sent from my DROIDX using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. not bad for 80 bones, and beakers are meant to be tipped back slightly, dont think that angle is much of an issue. blaze it uppp.

15. When in the gosh darn fuck are glass blowers gonna realize if you design the bong to be hit at an angle, the perc also needs to be designed to b hit at a got damn angle.

Like someone else said, the stem is damn near horizontal with the table, but the perc arms are straight up n down, when you tilt the mawfucka to light it, half the arms wont be submerged

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I agree. This usually is only a problem the first few hits, because the ice melts and fills up the perc completely.

17. It's a stupid design.  The only redeeming factor is it's all glass.  Looks like some fuckup designed it my friend.  SORRY!  You asked, and I gave my opinion.  

18. Not hating just stating

I say 6/10 op

19. Fuck these ppl sayin you overspent idk where you are but in my shitty none med state that's a very solid buy for 80. Now yes sorry op it's prolly china glass but it's not necessarily overpriced. The horizontal downstem makes ut a lazy hitter lol. Just tilt back in your lap while your sitting down.

I'd say 6 / 10 just cuz it's china glass

20. Copy cat ass nigga