Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate my latest pick up (high quality pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by burnie, Jul 19, 2012.

1. #1 burnie, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2012
    For years i've had to put up with bullshit dealers giving shitty deals with mid-low quality green. Now i've finally got myself a great dealer who doesn't fuck people around.

Anyway, i've recently picked up a couple of 20 bags. One 20 bag of Cheese and the other of White Widow (the names could be BS, i try not to pay a great deal of notice to their names and just see what they're like when i smoke them but yeah, that's what they were sold as)

So basically I would just like a few opinions on my pick ups as I think they're pretty good personally and i'm just pretty happy to finally be getting a better quality of weed eventually :D

First, the Cheese

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the White Widow

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wow, I wasn't expecting the pics to come out quite as big, if it's a problem and i need to change it just let me know :)

EDIT: as the pics are huge, I've found it's easier if you click on the pic and drag it to a new tab. It's easier to view the image that way...

2. One trich. Was the size of my face.

3. ha, yeahh my bad. I didn't realise the pics would be as big as they are.

if you click on the image and drag it to a new tab you can see it much better :)

4. prolly a 7.5 or 8 they look really good :D

5. Thanks for posting :)

I'm more than satisfied with 7.5/8 to be honest. I've been getting seriously average weed for a long time now so I can't complain with 7.5 :D