Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rate my high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by munchymeiser900, Dec 11, 2011.

1. tell a story of a stupid thing u did high and others can rate it on a scale of 1-10.

Ill go first...i just turned the lights off so i can hear the tv better.:smoke:

2. I just clicked on this thread.:cool:

3. i spent 20 minutes putting weed paraphenila away. and still forgot to put the bong away. the biggest fucking thing. lol

4. I ate to much.

5. come on people rate these

6. I smoked 2 joints at the same time. :smoke::smoking:

7. I'll give you a 7

8. i have no idea y i cant quote any of these but it just wont let me

9. Why's that stupid? Turning the light off allowed for your mind to focus more easily on the tv, as it had no other diversions/distractions as the light was clearly distracting you. Knowing this and the fact that your mind has just been able to enter a more focused state, it could be easily presumed that you could have heard the television more easily.

10. i give you all a 1

11. the light in the other room smarty pants:rolleyes:

12. You probably heard the light.

13. Haha i do that all the time

14. go start doing laps in gym class only to realized 5 minutes later i changed into shorts and there was a bag of dope sticking out of my sock haha, must have been why the teacher was staring me down so hard

15. moved to a new house and a month later drove 20 mins out of my way to my old house out of habit...was on stoned autopilot

16. why arent people rating these?

17. i just won in mario kart. boom :smoke:

18. u get 0

19. rate:6, haha i do stuff like that all day

20. rate:10