Rate my first grow. Lots of pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SativaBleu, Jun 5, 2018.

1. sorry i do not have natural light yet in my tent
    She is about 3 months old now. Been in flowering stage since may 12

2. She seems very thin and craving some nutes. But maybe it’s just the Sativa nature. Just seems like there should be more to me.

What LED setup are you running

They do pack on the most at the end

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. platinum 600

I ordered another one. this was kinda like an experiment with a durban posion plant. I do not think they get bulky at all.

I used black gold soil mixed it with bat guano when planting it and gave it once more with water when swithcing from veg to flower stage.

but yes she could be missing some key nutes. maybe you guys can pinpoint from what i described so far

4. yes it is a sativa. 100% lol

some of her leaves look toasty and also like curled outwards but that is how this bitch is. she seems healthy

5. We’re you feeding her throughout the Veg process?

6. I’ve only grown more 50/50 to indica don strains so I probably don’t have the best input on Sativa

7. well the black gold soil is supposed to have everything in it.

• Ideal for all container-grown flowers, herbs and vegetables
    • Enriched with earthworm castings, perlite, pumice and organic fertilizer
    • OMRI listed organic
    • 1.5 cubic foot bag
    • 100% organic base consists of screened earthworm castings and Canadian sphagnum peat moss
    • Includes compost and forest humus
    • Listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for organic production
    • A premium choice for all purpose gardening applications

I also mixed her soil with shit loads of bat guano when I planted her. (literally like chokeful of bat shit in my throat that day. nasty bro)
    then after two months of doing nothing other than standing pretty and getting tan from the platinum 600 all day, I rinsed her sexy & curvy body with another layer of guano bat infused h20

would she need any other nutes at this point?

8. What a strange looking plant. Its like its from Mars or something. Very cool.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Oh man she is way over fed , the clawing of the leaves is from nutrient toxicity if your aim is to kill her your doing a good job

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  10. are you serious?
    how am I overfeeding?
    she is in soil and i water it every other day

11. Those pistills a crazy long nice man

12. Thank you!

would she still have some seeds if I failed to pollinate her?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Something seems off on that plant im pretty sure whatever is causing that isnt good. Keep us updated im curious to see the final result .

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. like some else as said ,i think your plant has a a bit to much nitrogen when youvve fed fed her ,thats what causing the leaves to claw under like youve got there ,,a flush will help it get rid of some of the N ,,then after soils dried after flush feed with bloom nutes or a feed with higher P/K than N ,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 2

15. Same soil, same tent, same bat guano, same light, same genetics but a male before i killed him.

Its gotta be some genetic difference. I dont even want to call it a defect. its like calling an albino a defect as well

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. You've got nutrient burn and nitrogen toxicity by the looks of it, burn tips and the claw respectively. That bat guano is likely your cause, I'm guessing its the high nitrogen type; you don't want to use any more of that during flowering .

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. images.jpeg that picture is what an overwatered plant looks like do you think you might be overwatering ?

• Like Like x 1
  18. the plant with the problems looks very sativa looking than the male whats in the other picture you posted ,,,sativas dont like as much feed as indica/or sativa x indica hybrids ...mac,

• Informative Informative x 1

19. she looked curled up like that since she was a week old bro. she did not curl inwards at any stage. she just grew that way