Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate my first buy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by daveparker, Mar 19, 2009.

1. #3 dopereppin, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
    Your right, high mids. I would say an amazing first pick-up, its easy to get tricked into buying something thats dirt when you don't have a lot of experience. How much? Welcome!

2. well.. what did you pay for it..

3. how much did you pay for it?

4. Looks like some decent high middies.What did you lay down for that bud, price wise?

5. how much would you pay for an 1/8 of this? I know I got ripped off, i pretty much expected it my first buy from this guy i know.

6. Id pay $30 for an 1/8th of that.

7. #9 dopereppin, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009

Considering where I live bud is dramatically cheaper than most places, people would pay probably around $40-60 bucks for an 1/8 of that. And average 1/8's here are flat 3.5.

High mids and the price goes down from what a normal 1/8 costs? You make sense.

8. yeah i got ripped off.

9. Looks like some candy I wanna eat it it looks tasty haha

10. why wont you tell us how much you spent..

11. looks pretty damn good for a first pick up.
    how much did you pay?

12. might be embarrased!

13. I'm just guessing you paid the same price for a quarter for an 1/8 and your starting to realize it?

14. ya, pay like 35 maximum for highhhh mids, and they should be sparklin

15. tell us what region f the us u live in. That has a LOT to do with it. Down here I'm NC we got nice prices

16. That shit looks neon in the first pic.