Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate my first blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by klx104, Apr 28, 2009.

1. #1 klx104, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    Philly w/ 2 g's OG Kush... How did I do? I can easily breath in through it, but it's not squishy or bendy. Used a little piece of rolled up printer paper as a roach.

Attached Files:

2. looks pretty good man especially for your first

3. looks good for your first, its pretty easy to roll a decent blunt. Everyone has their own style, personally I would have rolled that tighter, skipped the filter, and wouldn't have twisted the end joint style. A good blunt is really all about how it smokes, not how pretty it looks.

4. It looks really good nice for your first blunt.

5. better than anyblunt ive ever rolled before, i suck so bad.

6. Nice man! Looks good for your first roll. It's all about practice man. Just get yourself a bunch of dutches, a fat sack of weed, and roll yourself blunts for a few weeks. You'll get the hang of it.

7. looks good if you roll the mouthpiece first you can get it small enough to not need a filter unless u just like it. 2 gs is pretty easy to roll up tho, you will find when ur twisting a .7 or .8 blunt its a litter harder, still nothing too it tho.

btw what is a first time blunt roller doing with 2 gs of Kush

8. #8 Hazanko, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    I'd say pat yourself on the back, because that's AMAZING for a first time roll.

''btw what is a first time blunt roller doing with 2 gs of Kush''

That's like asking a driver of a maserati why he's in Georgia.

9. Since noone has rated it yet...

7/10

10. True.

I give it 8/10! Happy Smoking :D

11. Looks like a decent L. The filter ruins it for me, just my personal opinion. And I'd roll a Dutch over a Phillie any day. But your shit looks nice, no lumps.

8/10

12. Hard to tell from pictures, without touching it, but it looks good at first glance. Is it tight? I hate loose blunts.

I prefer to put tips on my blunts though, just folding in the mouth-end to make a lil tip.

13. Good point, for me blunts were one of the first ways I smoked weed. Knowadays I try and stick to bowls and joints cuz blunts kill my lungs, although I can't resist a fatass blunt now and then :D

Also, if you can roll a good cigarillo you got it down, you just have to learn to tuck and not roll too tight or loose.

14. looks real good for your first one man. And im lovin the half baked dvd hahaha
    +rep